If you have rockerz…. CLICK HERE

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives If you have rockerz…. CLICK HERE

This topic contains 19 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mortonhippo

<p>If you have rockerz that you are willing to trade please post the item name and a fair wish so I can get back to you ASAP and get this trade done!! thanks ~mortonhippo~
    </p>

cece945

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-06-30 at 04:16 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-06-30 at 03:33 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-06-29 at 06:10 PM
      If you have rockerz that you are willing to trade please post the item name and a fair wish so I can get back to you ASAP and get this trade done!! thanks ~mortonhippo~

I have rockerz cat shoes lmk! :)

Ok good to know problem is I think I might have them! Are they black andoink high heels? If so sorry I have them. LMK ~mortonhippo~

Yes thats them and its ok and would you mind if the other person offers?

adama123

Morton- If you already have the shoes, may I offer on the other person’s shoes? LMK!

mortonhippo

cece945 wrote on 2012-06-30 at 03:33 PM

If you have rockerz that you are willing to trade please post the item name and a fair wish so I can get back to you ASAP and get this trade done!! thanks ~mortonhippo~

Ok good to know problem is I think I might have them! Are they black andoink high heels? If so sorry I have them. LMK ~mortonhippo~

wish i did!!! but i have no idea where to find them
      -webkinzrox

cece945

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.