If you have rockerz…. CLICK HERE

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives If you have rockerz…. CLICK HERE

This topic contains 19 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mortonhippo

<p>If you have rockerz that you are willing to trade please post the item name and a fair wish so I can get back to you ASAP and get this trade done!! thanks ~mortonhippo~
    </p>

cfskate

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-07-01 at 12:41 PM

hey, sorry i don’t have any. but i do have an exclusive rockerx high heel piano
      if your intrested! PLMKSNOL.

fudgeyvanilla were you talking to me, i was making a list of everything i have

hey, sorry i don’t have any. but i do have an exclusive rockerx high heel piano
      if your intrested! PLMKSNOL.

cfskate

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-06-29 at 06:10 PM

If you have rockerz that you are willing to trade please post the item name and a fair wish so I can get back to you ASAP and get this trade done!! thanks ~mortonhippo~

ESTORE PSI: super sugar swing, three wing swing, swing in the sky, candy cane canopy bed (red)

ROCKERZ: any item from V.I.P. backstage pass, t-shirt booth, groovy solo stage, dressing room vanity, rockerz cow outfit, rockerz cat outfit, shuts

SIGNATURE/ENDANGERED: daring den slide, bamboo chute slide, Muddy mire, burrowing cliffside slide, refreshing oasis, 2 spot of tea slides, juniper tree hammock, harmonious hammock, hibernation hut, wild game gourmet BBQ, calming campfire stove, banana split sundae station, secluded spa, stately bookshelf, fashionable gas fireplace, regal rug, stately dining table, dignified dreams bed

PSI: cotton candy closet, rabbit eared television, relaxing rocky sauna, bubbly blue bathtub, banana hammock, heart warming tub, northern nights bed, ski lodge fireplace, sloping summit chair, frozen tundra tread mill, st. pat’s wishing bridge, starlight stable, timeless treasure TV, witches brew bath tub, snowy camp site, frosty fireplace, tiger stripe convertible, paw print fire place, fancy fox kitchen counter and cabinet

mortonhippo

cece945 wrote on 2012-06-30 at 04:30 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-06-30 at 04:16 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-06-30 at 03:33 PM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-06-29 at 06:10 PM
      If you have rockerz that you are willing to trade please post the item name and a fair wish so I can get back to you ASAP and get this trade done!! thanks ~mortonhippo~

I have rockerz cat shoes lmk! :)

Ok good to know problem is I think I might have them! Are they black andoink high heels? If so sorry I have them. LMK ~mortonhippo~

Yes thats them and its ok and would you mind if the other person offers?

Totally fine Adam but maybe you could do the negotiating out of this forum? Thanks a million and good luck, ~mortonhippo~

cece945

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-30 at 04:25 PM

Morton- If you already have the shoes, may I offer on the other person’s shoes? LMK!

Hiya adama! I wouldnt mind if you offer cause the owner of this forum has them do you have another forum we could trade somewhere?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.