If you have rockerz CLICK HERE

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives If you have rockerz CLICK HERE

This topic contains 88 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  KyahLCLD 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mortonhippo

<p>If you have rockerz and are willing to trade them post the item name and a fair wish list and I will get back to you on trading. :) thanks
    </p>

adama123

Hey! I am online! I will see you in the trading room! I will just follow you lol

KyahLCLD

KyahLCLD wrote on 2012-07-03 at 09:51 AM

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-03 at 09:42 AM
      I can try to go to the library, I need some books to read so yeah lol. Anyway, its fine if you do not want to send. I will see you soon! (I hope!)

Yeah! You are online hurry! Go to the trading room 2 in green zone!

nevermind, you are not on.Let’s just send.

~KyahLCLD

KyahLCLD

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-03 at 09:42 AM

I can try to go to the library, I need some books to read so yeah lol. Anyway, its fine if you do not want to send. I will see you soon! (I hope!)

Yeah! You are online hurry! Go to the trading room 2 in green zone!

KyahLCLD

KyahLCLD wrote on 2012-07-02 at 07:01 PM

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-02 at 03:54 PM
      Hey Kyah! Sorry I have not had access to the computer for a while :/ I never see you on when i am on and you never see me either it seems! Lol want to send? If not, I get it but I am honest and you can ask anyone if they got their items back and they will say yes :) LMK!

I have gotten taken advantage of the past few day. :[! So I would prefer to trade SRY!!! What about tomorow? At 4:00 P.M. kinztime? Zone: light green? PLMKASAP!
      ~KyahLCLD

You know what? Lets just send. Can you send first? I will be watching WW for your gift and when you send I will send. Can you send the carpet with it? THX!!!

~KyahLCLD

adama123

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.