If you have rockerz CLICK HERE

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives If you have rockerz CLICK HERE

This topic contains 88 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  KyahLCLD 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mortonhippo

<p>If you have rockerz and are willing to trade them post the item name and a fair wish list and I will get back to you on trading. :) thanks
    </p>

KyahLCLD

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-06-29 at 10:36 AM

KyahLCLD wrote on 2012-06-29 at 10:25 AM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-06-29 at 10:04 AM

KyahLCLD wrote on 2012-06-28 at 05:04 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-06-28 at 11:37 AM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-06-27 at 09:58 PM
      If you have rockerz and are willing to trade them post the item name and a fair wish list and I will get back to you on trading. :) thanks

Hi! I have the lion, dog, and cat. I like priceless clothing and birthstone psi.

I NEED the bulldog and cat! I have two birthstone psis the Emerald, and Zircon. I also have the E-store Swordfish PSI.
      PLMKASAP!
      ~KyahLCLD

I like the zircon. But actually I traded me cat forgot. I might like sword fish psi.

OK, I have another person that has the cat, so all is good! LOL! But I really need the bulldog.
      PLMK if you want to trade zircon for bulldog. And when you want to do it, the zone and the time.
      ~KyahLCLD

Uummm…. Actually I think I need it to make a band room. Sorry.

OK

KyahLCLD wrote on 2012-06-29 at 10:25 AM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-06-29 at 10:04 AM

If you have rockerz and are willing to trade them post the item name and a fair wish list and I will get back to you on trading. :) thanks

Hi! I have the lion, dog, and cat. I like priceless clothing and birthstone psi.

I NEED the bulldog and cat! I have two birthstone psis the Emerald, and Zircon. I also have the E-store Swordfish PSI.
      PLMKASAP!
      ~KyahLCLD

I like the zircon. But actually I traded me cat forgot. I might like sword fish psi.

OK, I have another person that has the cat, so all is good! LOL! But I really need the bulldog.
      PLMK if you want to trade zircon for bulldog. And when you want to do it, the zone and the time.
      ~KyahLCLD

Uummm…. Actually I think I need it to make a band room. Sorry.

KyahLCLD

KyahLCLD wrote on 2012-06-29 at 10:26 AM

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-28 at 10:02 PM
      Kayla- I have the rockerz cow! I really like your swordfish. If you want me to add lmk!

I am guessing you were talking to me. LOL. I would do that. PLMK!
      ~KyahLCLD

I saw someone else that might have some items I need too, I already have the rockerz cow PSI, but I would want a backup!!! So, if the other person has the items I want, then I will trade with them. BUT if he does not I will trade with you! OK?

PLMKASAP!!

~KyahLCLD

KyahLCLD

tigerstripe21 wrote on 2012-06-28 at 05:25 PM

PLMKASAP!
      ~KyahLCLD

hey kyahLCLD… i don’t have those psi, but is there anything anything else you’d take for the swordfish psi?? PLMk
      tigerstripe

I would want the:

Log Lodge Bed- Sig. Beaver PSI
      Cats Meow Garden- Sig. cat PSI( I do not know what cat LOL)
      Signature Endangered Theme Refreashing oasis item

PLMK if you have any!!!

~KyahLCLD

KyahLCLD

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-28 at 10:02 PM

Kayla- I have the rockerz cow! I really like your swordfish. If you want me to add lmk!

I am guessing you were talking to me. LOL. I would do that. PLMK!

~KyahLCLD

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.