* If you have the BAMBOO CHUTE SLIDE click here! :D *

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives * If you have the BAMBOO CHUTE SLIDE click here! :D *

This topic contains 31 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

JumpyBeasty

froggy231999 wrote on 2012-09-17 at 04:20 PM

Hey Everyonee! I have been looking for the bamboo chute slide for months! I have Sly Slide (SIgnature Fox), Big Ben (Signature Beagle) I also have tons of clothes, including full green santa, shuts, torn, rock jacket, rock star boots! :) If there is anything you’re looking for specifically lmk :D Thanks ~ Froggy ~

i need your green santa not the hat tho

JB

snowy527

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-17 at 04:27 PM

i have it! do u have any other SIG. PSI or e-store
      PSI for it?

Don’t know if you saw but I liked the sleep over sofa and really liked the bamboo slide and I of course would add! I will let the owner offer thought first.

JumpyBeasty

Hey Everyonee! I have been looking for the bamboo chute slide for months! I have Sly Slide (SIgnature Fox), Big Ben (Signature Beagle) I also have tons of clothes, including full green santa, shuts, torn, rock jacket, rock star boots! :) If there is anything you’re looking for specifically lmk :D Thanks ~ Froggy ~

hi i need your green santa except the hat

JB

froggy231999

Omg! It posted! I will post my haves list within the next two hours! Yay! :)
      froggy

i have it! do u have any other SIG. PSI or e-store
      PSI for it?

JumpyBeasty

i need your green santa not the hat tho

JB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.