* If you have the BAMBOO CHUTE SLIDE click here! :D *

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives * If you have the BAMBOO CHUTE SLIDE click here! :D *

This topic contains 31 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

JumpyBeasty

froggy231999 wrote on 2012-09-17 at 04:20 PM

Hey Everyonee! I have been looking for the bamboo chute slide for months! I have Sly Slide (SIgnature Fox), Big Ben (Signature Beagle) I also have tons of clothes, including full green santa, shuts, torn, rock jacket, rock star boots! :) If there is anything you’re looking for specifically lmk :D Thanks ~ Froggy ~

i need your green santa not the hat tho

JB

_elizabeth_

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-18 at 06:22 PM

froggy, okay sorry. i was doing some of my “me” activites.
      video games, painting, sleeping, LOL. so i’ll get on the list right now!
      (oops gotta go! BRB) ‘k’ i’m back. did i miss anything? LOL. i crack me up. okay here it is.
      E-STORE PSI: truck of terror, polka dot piano, spring melody harp, sleepover sofa,
      carefree cushion,
      SIG. PSI: sunny savannah oasis, sly slide, (on hold) bamboo chute slide,
      icy artic organ, holwing ridge, frozen fountain, honey waterfall, and hibernation hut.
      PLMKSNOL if you like anything!

Fudgey Vanilla,
      lol! :) I like your sleepover sofa.. :)
      Also are there any specific things you’re looking for for your bamboo chute slide? lol :D

thanks
      froggy

froggy, okay sorry. i was doing some of my “me” activites.
      video games, painting, sleeping, LOL. so i’ll get on the list right now!
      (oops gotta go! BRB) ‘k’ i’m back. did i miss anything? LOL. i crack me up. okay here it is.
      E-STORE PSI: truck of terror, polka dot piano, spring melody harp, sleepover sofa,
      carefree cushion,
      SIG. PSI: sunny savannah oasis, sly slide, (on hold) bamboo chute slide,
      icy artic organ, holwing ridge, frozen fountain, honey waterfall, and hibernation hut.
      PLMKSNOL if you like anything!

froggy231999

Tupelohoney01 wrote on 2012-09-18 at 05:06 PM

i have the bamboo chute slide… from trading ,and the sly slide and ect so i do not want 2 give it up but u can friend me , i am tupelohoney01 on webkinz

Ok. :) Thanks. Is there anything you would want for it?

froggy231999

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-18 at 01:49 PM

froggy, hmmm…… i don’t really need the sly slide sence i already
      have one. but i REALLY luv that bed! but its also something i wouldn’t trade my bamboo slide for…..
      is there anything else your looking for? i can make a list of SIG/E-STORE PSI if you want.
      PLMKSNOL

Sure.. I would love to see the list..:) thanks.

snowy527

Tupelohoney01 wrote on 2012-09-18 at 05:06 PM

i have the bamboo chute slide… from trading ,and the sly slide and ect so i do not want 2 give it up but u can friend me , i am tupelohoney01 on webkinz

What would you want for it?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.