* If you have the BAMBOO CHUTE SLIDE click here! :D *

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives * If you have the BAMBOO CHUTE SLIDE click here! :D *

This topic contains 31 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

JumpyBeasty

froggy231999 wrote on 2012-09-17 at 04:20 PM

Hey Everyonee! I have been looking for the bamboo chute slide for months! I have Sly Slide (SIgnature Fox), Big Ben (Signature Beagle) I also have tons of clothes, including full green santa, shuts, torn, rock jacket, rock star boots! :) If there is anything you’re looking for specifically lmk :D Thanks ~ Froggy ~

i need your green santa not the hat tho

JB

froggy231999

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-18 at 07:27 PM

froggy, that doesn\’t really make any sense to me…..
      um…. well okay! so do u like my sleepover sofa? (or was it your sister who wanted it?)
      i don\’t think i\’d want to trade that for the bed…… how \’bout something else?

Hi Fudgey Vanilla. :)
      I could do the honey waterfall and sly slide, or the sunny savannah oasis. :) plmk

froggy

froggy231999

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-18 at 07:27 PM

um…. well okay! so do u like my sleepover sofa? (or was it your sister who wanted it?)

I do like it lol..
      I could do the sunny savannah oasis, sly slide, or honey waterfall..Lmk

froggy

froggy231999

Hey Fudgey Vanilla. Sorry, was on the laptop my sister and I share (I usually use my iPad to post, I dunno why I didn’t this time.) and it slipped my mind that she logged in on the laptop, lol, I forgot she made an account today, it’s usually my account (froggy) on the laptop but she made hers, ..my apologies, :)

froggy:)

_elizabeth_

omg posted from my sisters account. we share computers. sorry.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.