IF YOU HAVE THE SPARKLING STAR BED CLICK HERE

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives IF YOU HAVE THE SPARKLING STAR BED CLICK HERE

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  mortonhippo 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>okay i really want the sparkling star bed i will post my trade list later
    </p>

Hey snowy- wait was full hula one of the prizes for the monster? sorry i’m confused, and missed a day.

i REALLY need witch!! i have orange army, rockin recording booth, scuba pants, b- ball shoes, stone washed jeans, green kinz kringle hat and pants, slips, shuts, rock jacket, torn, big black boots, wings, signature cocoa café booth, the 2011 touring van, plasma peace sign, emerald tv, easter egg shoes, city street slide and a ton of other things. i would trade like 10 of these and anything that i have for it!!!

actually jewels i only want one of your beds and if you can figure it out some of them are priceless

nuttybuddy

jewels250 wrote on 2012-09-16 at 04:42 PM

Hi! I have it for trade. I`ll come back in a bit to check out your list. I also have the sun bed also if your interested.
      JEWELS

JEWELS

You have the sun embrace bed??? LMK if that’s the sun bed you have, if it is and you and snowy don’t work a trade, I would love to try :P

NB

snowy527

jewels250 wrote on 2012-09-16 at 07:15 PM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-09-16 at 05:18 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-09-16 at 04:42 PM
      Hi! I have it for trade. I`ll come back in a bit to check out your list. I also have the sun bed also if your interested.

JEWELS

What is your wants? Just wondering…..

Hi Snowy,
      Im looking for the Potions Pedestal (I think thats what its called) or other Promos or Sigs or priceless.
      JEWELS

OK what signature PSI do you NOT have LOL? And I have the hula skirt, the full rock outfit (I’m pretty sure everyone on news does), gold dress, neo gothic dress, slips, warm up set hoody, and maybe some promo, probably not but I will check!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.