if you want DJ headphones or purple ball cap, you came to the right place!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives if you want DJ headphones or purple ball cap, you came to the right place!!!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  lilimoonlight 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

adama123

I need the ball cap! Do you still have it?

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-24 at 06:36 PM

rockstarracer2002 wrote on 2012-11-24 at 01:49 PM
      I also have: 3D glasses, rockerz lion uniform, and much more!!!!! what I am LOOKING for: cat parts, lion parts, rock star sunglasses (shutter shades). I am free for any offers!!!!!!!

Hi there
      I would love to offer shutter shades (shuts, rock star sunglasses….I can offer the whole outfit if you like) and a piece of deluxe clothing and I might add 1000 estore points for the purple ball cap and DJ headphones :P Please let me know :)
      Thanks!!
      NB

NB- Hey do you have any E-Store points? OH!!! I almost forgot! Did you find out what went wrong with the weird trade glitch?

nutty_buddy

rockstarracer2002 wrote on 2012-11-24 at 01:49 PM

I also have: 3D glasses, rockerz lion uniform, and much more!!!!! what I am LOOKING for: cat parts, lion parts, rock star sunglasses (shutter shades). I am free for any offers!!!!!!!

Hi there

I would love to offer shutter shades (shuts, rock star sunglasses….I can offer the whole outfit if you like) and a piece of deluxe clothing and I might add 1000 estore points for the purple ball cap and DJ headphones :P Please let me know :)

Thanks!!
      NB

sorry i traded it for shuts,and i trade DJs for another pair of shuts. i can trade you won, depending what you have

adama123

For dj would you trade it for pink dj?

adama123

I need the ball cap! Do you still have it?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.