I’m back! And here’s my trading list!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I’m back! And here’s my trading list!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  alpineleopard 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Hey guys i’m back from being lazy and thought I should post a trading list well here ya go! My haves: Regular psi…. Tennis Ball Launcher, Fire Hydrant Fridge, Strawberry Jukebox, Mangrove Treasure Trove, Glacier Mist Fridge, Hippo Tub, Molten Magma Bed, Woodland Burrow Bureau, Whale Sized Waredrobe, Big City Window, Arctic Window, Far North Sleigh, Trailblazing Terrier Scooter. Signature psi…. Hibernation Hut, Howling Ridge, Alps Rescue Station. Estore psi…. Ferris Wheel Lamp, Aquamarine Dresser, Mach Speed Flight Pants. Clothing psi… Butterfly Dress and Antennae, Sugarplum Princess Dress, Designer Gown, Cheerleader Dress and Pom Pom shoes, Webkinz Beauty Dress. Mystery Clothes… Summer Rose Headband, Sumer rose Jacket, Masquerade Shoes, Masquerade Gown. Webkinz Friends Clothes…. Forest Dress, Butterfly Fairy Dress. Priceless….Cat Shirt, Wings, Antlers. I’ll post my wants as soon as this is up! <3 alpineleopard

coldbear1321

OMG BFFF :DDDDD ITS MEH BROWNIE! ANYWAY I HAVE THE TERRIER PSI(Sry for caps OMG IM SO HAPPY :DDD) I Think the fridge and i beleive the big city window I was in kinzchat and saw you omg bff :DD

Hai!! I’m helloprettypanda, and I have the candy dress and I also have charm tiara. Would you take either for antlers? Feel free to send an FR to helloprettypanda. Thanks, and have a great evening!! ~helloprettypanda~

inki14

I would love the sugarplum princess dress and masquerade shoes. Do you have any more wants? I have tons of rares and some cool psi for trade. I also have lots of random clothes and other things. Please tell me if you need anything else. Thanks!! -Missy <3

hiii what do you want for the big city window? -xxmagicalforestxx

Hey I saw on your forum that you had a golden gown and turquoise flats would you do either of those for the window?

Breaking news! I no longer need anything except witch! that’s to becky the fairy godmother!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.