I’m looking for deluxe clothing and Signature/e-store PSI!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I’m looking for deluxe clothing and Signature/e-store PSI!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hi there! I’m looking for Signature or E-store PSI. I’m also looking for some of the deluxe clothing that members get from the Kinzstyle outlet. Specificly, .Delightful dining dress .Butterfly wing belt .lovely lavender dress .Fine featherd fashion hat .White tiger print dress .Terrific teal hat .and a Cool color coat. I won’t pay much for the clothing though. PLMKSNOL

I no longer have the Fire sign carousel, Frozen fun slide, Alps rescue station, Over the rainbow ride, and the Beetle helicopter. I now have the Pizza party pearch, Ameythest bed, Lazy muddy river, Icing on the cake gazebo, Frantic Frisbee flinger, Tyrannical rex slide, and the Aquamarine gemster. I’m mostly looking for the burrowing cliffside slide, but i’m open to offers as well. :)

Kassuzy, cool! I like both of them, but i won’t trade anything big for them. ;) I have some rare, but not as wanted clothing that i could trade for the two. How about we set something up? But, i don’t go on Webkinz much anymore so you might get another late reply. LMK Rusty, hello to you as well! :D And thank you! Good afternoon as well. :)

LambTyler

Hi fudgeyvanilla! What is your username? I can send over some deluxe clothes from the kinzstyle outlet if you would like. LT

37Rusty

Hi how are you good afternoon!

KASSUZY

I have ruby red slippers and pixie dress

Here is my list for any signature or e-store PSI. Diamond piano, Fire sign carousel, Frozen fun slide, Icy artic organ, Red wolf swing, Alps rescue station, PROMO, Boys only treehouse, Over the rainbow ride, Rainbow fountain of WOW, Beetle bee helicopter, Enchanted elven pipe organ, and alot of PSI. I’m also looking for Promo, and rare clothing. As for the deluxe clothing, just give me what you think a resonable price would be for them. PLMKSNOL

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.