IM LOOKING FOR ESTORE POINTS AND PRICELESS

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives IM LOOKING FOR ESTORE POINTS AND PRICELESS

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Louieabeast 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Louieabeast

I’m looking for round sail cap, scuba belt, and estore points mainly… I’ll post my trade list later

Louieabeast

Also I know I defiantly already have you added at wackywebber AKA AliceInWebkinzLand :3

Hey Louie. How many points were you thinking you wanted for either full ketchup or the topaz gemster? LMK, thanks :)

Louieabeast

Lool, well basically I’m saving up points to get pets (like dire wolf and idk abyothers to think about yet) so how much points for both the gemster and ketchup??? I currently have 500 left from getting the wolf

Okay, I see. :) Hmm, was there an ideal amount you would like for both, or for either of them individually? Am not sure how much things run for in terms of points anymore lol. LMK, thanks. :)

Louieabeast

idk xD im 12,000 points away but I don’t think all 3 items would be worth that much so I really don’t know.

Louieabeast

… It’s up to you jeansĀ  10,000-12,000 would be good for me though I have no clue about values…

emmodd

Hi again! Its ok! Cool! i love that cap! Thanks, i wish you luck too=) Emmodd

emmodd

Hi! i have scuba belt! did you get sail cap? I need that so bad! please LMK Thanks!

Louieabeast

Sorry I got scuba belt from pransser last night and yeah I finally got the round sail cap :) I wish you luck on your quest for it.

Louieabeast

Ok, so I only need estore points now. I HAVE full ketchup, estore candy leopard psi, estore zircon puppy psi, part of opal and periodot psi (their tables), and promo topaz gemster… I may think of other priceless I’m looking for in the future but for now I only am looking for estore points. But I will also take offers for priceless clothes…

Louieabeast

I no longer need round sail cap but now sail cap’n shirt, scuba belt, and still estore points. I have full ketchup, estore candy leopard psi, estore ice cream scoop snail psi, estore zircon puppy psi, part of estore periodot puppy psi (table), part of estore opal puppy psi (table), and promo topaz gemster

Louieabeast

All I need now is scuba belt and estore points and I no longer have the snail psi

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.