~In Huge Need of eStore Points!~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~In Huge Need of eStore Points!~

This topic contains 72 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Deercm 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hey everyone, I really need eStore Points! I have a LOT to offer! If you have any for trade, PLMKSNOL Thanks! ~Princessjrc~
    </p>

Hey Aqua,
      I’m going to have to say no thanks, sorry. If you have have another offer I would like to know it :)
      Thanks!

~Princessjrc~

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-10-22 at 08:31 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-10-22 at 12:34 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-10-21 at 04:08 PM
      aqua, i forgot what i wanted agai. will you please remind me?
      also i WAS doing a trade with lahblah but she hasn’t responded in a long time.
      so i probably won’t trade. anyway, those are two big items, (and my most favorites) so i’ll
      need a super offer for them both. (also if i do get the diamond piano its not for trade. sorry.)
      princess, were we still working out a trade?

aqua? u there? also i’m gonna lay off my trade with blah and trade with lacrosse insted.
      so yeah.

okay, sounds fine.
      thedress & princess- you there?? PLMK soon…
      ~AQUA

alright. but can you still remind me what i wanted again? LOL.
      my mind has almost been, well, how should i say it? like its not even there? you know how
      the average human’s brain uses about 10% of its brain power per day? i could sure use the other 90
      kicking in. anyway PLMKSNOL

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-10-22 at 12:34 PM

so i probably won’t trade. anyway, those are two big items, (and my most favorites) so i’ll
      need a super offer for them both. (also if i do get the diamond piano its not for trade. sorry.)

aqua? u there? also i’m gonna lay off my trade with blah and trade with lacrosse insted.
      so yeah.

okay, sounds fine.

thedress & princess- you there?? PLMK soon…
      ~AQUA

so yeah.

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-10-21 at 08:34 PM

thedress wrote on 2012-10-21 at 12:50 PM
      i am offering EMO CAT SHIRT AND CAT SHOES FOR JUST 6,000 ESTORE POINTS (BEFORE HALLOWEEN)

really? how come? couldn’t you just buy them?
      i mean thats alot to offer….. i would honestly LUV those clothes but, really?

hey thedress, i’ll take the offer. friend me @ MellarkEverdeen. and LMK what account you want the points sent to.
      ~AQUA

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.