~In Huge Need of eStore Points!~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~In Huge Need of eStore Points!~

This topic contains 72 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Deercm 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hey everyone, I really need eStore Points! I have a LOT to offer! If you have any for trade, PLMKSNOL Thanks! ~Princessjrc~
    </p>

Windfola wrote on 2012-10-12 at 02:11 PM

Hi, I have estore points for trade, I’m interested in your holiday spirit swing, how many points would you want for it? :)

hey i’m also looking for some points do u need recording booth, orange army, slips, scuba pants, b ball shoes, orbubble wand hat?. i would do around 3,000-4,000 for orange army or recording booth and around 1,000-2,000 for the other stuff. PLMK if u would like to trade with me! :)

princess, hey i found out the values of the swing!
      the promo came out on Dec. 2011 and the exchange value is 40,000-50,000.
      which is worth a regular sized signature PSI. and the loveseat is worth…….
      whoah i was WAY off! the loveseat is worth 50,000-75,000! (BTW i got the value check on the internet.)
      my guess would be probably one of my big signatures and i add a poplar REG. PSI.
      that would be fair, but lemme know what you wanna do. PLMKSNOL

princessjrc44 wrote on 2012-10-12 at 07:14 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-10-12 at 01:34 PM
      aw boo boo! sory i don’t have any…… but, can i offer on your
      levitating loveseat, holiday swing, and your cloud machine? i can make a PSI list.
      and if points are all your looking for, i understand and i will go away. PLMKSNOL

Okay,
      I don’t mind if you make a list :)
      Thanks for posting!
      ~Princessjrc~

THANKS! :D heres my list.
      E-STORE: polka dot piano, spring melody harp, (on hold) truck of terror, and royal
      fountain
      SIG. PSI: bamboo chute slide, water dog falls, (on hold) cats meow garden, (on hold)
      honey waterfall, hibernation hut, alps rescue station, and something elase…..
      PLMKSNOL!

P.S. well promo PSI are rare, and i think there 100,000-150,000+ on value.
      i’m not sure about it though. and i defintly don’t know the values of the swing. but lemme go check.

Hi! how much would you like for your drapes? PLMK! I have some estore points i could spend for them…
      AQUA

leopold

I LOVE THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT SWING BUT I ONLY HAVE 500 :(

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.