In need of 12,000 estore points

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives In need of 12,000 estore points

This topic contains 39 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Louieabeast 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Louieabeast

Well I have deer, promo ruby gemster, estore moon fox psi, estore periodic (table) psi, estore opal (table), rocksters raccoon psi, and fabled goose psi

Louieabeast

Ok my username is SkyFly1

Louieabeast

Ok I sent a friend request dogfish :)

dogfish

Louie, what is you UN, just the first few letters, OK? I get request from a lot of random people. It is impossible to help some one you don’t know and have no clue what that need. Either leave a post or send a note after you get the points, so I know it worked. DF

Louieabeast

My user is SkyFly1, wait you going to send me points o:

Louieabeast

Really?!?!?! Well it begins with Sky

SMG & SMG2

Louieabeast I was just going to ask, but have you seen one of amby03′s forums? It particularily asks for the estore duck shoes. I have already asked amby, but she didnt quite give me a firm clarification. She tells that she has points and needs duck shoes, but will trade points to you.

dogfish

Hi violin, for some reason, I am unable to reply to you, so, what can I say, seeya. DF

Louieabeast

Hmm, yes she seems to be a bit fishy with what she’s saying

amby03

Willing to traid a great amount of estore points for MoonFoxPsi. The psi can only be sent through mail since its estore. Once i receive i’ll send over the estore points. Any question? My username is amby02 thanks hope you like your estore points!

Louieabeast

I’m nor sure about that :/ exactly how much estore points would you send. I do not feel comfertable sending first, can you have a few people you’ve traded with come here to tell me you’ll actually trade with me ??

dogfish

Louie never send points to some one you don’t know. Everyone here knows you, you don’t need to send first. Violinduet is right, why would she need duckie boots, if she has points? Very curious. Just saying. DF

Louieabeast

I do not have ANY points, I’m trying to GET points as I’ve already said and yes something seems fishy about her. *sighs* I’m just trying to save my account from expiring :/

dogfish

Hey louie, add me clo91, and I’ll help you out, if you don’t mind. DF

amby03

I have alot of estore points. Send the moon fox psi to amby02. Once i receive i will send over the estore points. I dont use the points because i have no reason to. I want a normal webkinz acount :) Thx and i hope you like your estore points!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.