In need of 12,000 estore points

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives In need of 12,000 estore points

This topic contains 39 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Louieabeast 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Louieabeast

Well I have deer, promo ruby gemster, estore moon fox psi, estore periodic (table) psi, estore opal (table), rocksters raccoon psi, and fabled goose psi

Louieabeast

NEW LIST OF WHAT I HAVE: full elf, estore candy leopard psi, estore ice cream scoop snail psi,estore periodot psi (table), estore opal psi (table), and sig chipmunk psi.

Louieabeast

Add plumpy, fun in the sun suit, and white ears to my list and Ty dogfish

Louie: I’d be interested in your Fabled Goose throne, if you still have it. I’m not sure how many eStore points I actually have (I’m just getting back into things after a brief Webkinz hiatus), but if you’ll give me an idea of how many you’re looking for for that particular item, I’ll check my account and get back to you on whether I can make an offer. Thanks!

Louieabeast

Well I was scammed out of it :c sorry BTW EVERYONE HERE IS MY NEW LIST: full elf, candy leopard psi, ice cream scoop snail psi, periodot table, opal table, and signature chipmunk psi

So sorry to hear that! I know the feeling too well. If I come across one I’ll see what I can do for you!

Louieabeast

Ok sent now just waiting on the estore points

Louieabeast

I sent a letter

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.