In need of names for Sig Timber Wolf Etc.

Home Forums Pets – Archives In need of names for Sig Timber Wolf Etc.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  inki14 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

I need name suggestions for my new timber wolf , signature cream golden retriever, regular golden retriever, and dalmation. For my timber wolf I was thinking Eclipse, and for my Sig Golden Retriever I was thinking Destiny but I need help from you to see if you come up with names that I like better than these! THANK YOU!! <3

inki14

I like the ones you picked out for the two signatures. Regular golden retriever: Callie, Cassadee, Vivienne(Vivi). Dalmatian: Zoey, Elise, Trinity. If you’d like more you can visit my name forum in the “webkinz world” section. I wasn’t sure if they were boys or girls, or what kind of names you wanted so I went with these. As you can see I like doing girl names better lol. -Missy

foxstar2000

I love the name Eclipse. I like destiny to. i would name the dalmation Polkadot. i would also name the regular golden retriever Striker. Definetly Eclipse though!! <3

chillylily

Timber Wolf: Skyfall, Luna, Timber, Link, Illia, Estella, Stella, Saramay, Firefall, Dawn, Napoleon, and Leonard. Retrievers: Creme Brule’(or however you spell it), April, Parfait, Mulan, and Polly. Dalmation: Domino, Oreo, Half and Half, Brittney, Whittney, Ivy, Mindy, Marsha, Lilian, Lily, Dalia, Thalia, and Khione. Hope you like the names! :D ~Stay Chilly and Pretty Like a Lily

Wow congrats on getting the rare and very expensive sig timber wolf!!!!!!!! I like the names you picked.:D Angelgirldog7 has a naming forum that you might want to check out. Congrats again!!!!~Dapplegreyhorse

Huskies

I like the name Destiny! I Named my Timber Wolf Valiant (means Brave)!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.