In Need of These PSI~WW05

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives In Need of These PSI~WW05

This topic contains 38 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  cfskate 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

webkinzwarrior2005 wrote on 2012-06-30 at 09:14 PM

Hey there! I\’m currently missing some PSI from my collection. These are the ones I am looking for: Signature Deer/Peppermint Puppy and Signature Endangered Dama Gazelle PSI. If you are looking for specific pet PSI\’S, please LMK so I can see if I have them. Thanks!

You’re in luck. I just (yawn) adopted a peppermint puppy today. I like burthstone. But mostly I liek retired clothing. Add me on WW @ paperdog1234. I need elf, rock jacket, plumpy, full cat, scuba belt, emo, and more.

adama123

I have the hill! What can you offer? Can you post a list of psi and clothes? Thanks!

dollar123 wrote on 2012-07-01 at 08:52 AM

i need the badger hill psi and i have plumpy for a good offer too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMK if you have the badger hill psi

Hey I know you!!! sta with DOLLAR right? Want to be friends on WW? If so add me @ paperdog1234. I think I once was a golden retriever. Or a schnauzer. My retrievers name was Butterscotch. Can I trade you something for emo jeans? And what else do you need for plumpy.?.

dollar123

i need the badger hill psi and i have plumpy for a good offer too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMK if you have the badger hill psi

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-06-30 at 11:37 PM

Hey there! I\’m currently missing some PSI from my collection. These are the ones I am looking for: Signature Deer/Peppermint Puppy and Signature Endangered Dama Gazelle PSI. If you are looking for specific pet PSI\’S, please LMK so I can see if I have them. Thanks!

You’re in luck. I just (yawn) adopted a peppermint puppy today. I like burthstone. But mostly I liek retired clothing. Add me on WW @ paperdog1234. I need elf, rock jacket, plumpy, full cat, scuba belt, emo, and more.

Hey haha aren’t u my friend on webkinz??? Webkinz warrior I also have the peppermint puppy psi but SAG should go first :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.