In Need of These PSI~WW05

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives In Need of These PSI~WW05

This topic contains 38 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  cfskate 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

webkinzwarrior2005 wrote on 2012-06-30 at 09:14 PM

Hey there! I\’m currently missing some PSI from my collection. These are the ones I am looking for: Signature Deer/Peppermint Puppy and Signature Endangered Dama Gazelle PSI. If you are looking for specific pet PSI\’S, please LMK so I can see if I have them. Thanks!

You’re in luck. I just (yawn) adopted a peppermint puppy today. I like burthstone. But mostly I liek retired clothing. Add me on WW @ paperdog1234. I need elf, rock jacket, plumpy, full cat, scuba belt, emo, and more.

dollar123

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-01 at 10:58 AM

dollar123 wrote on 2012-07-01 at 08:52 AM
      i need the badger hill psi and i have plumpy for a good offer too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMK if you have the badger hill psi

HEY THERE DOLLAR123….DID I READ SOMEWHERE THAT YOU HAVE EMO JEANS….AND I WILL KEEP THE BADGER HILL FOR YOU….I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET ON UNTIL EARLY TONIGHT BECAUSE IT IS CANADA DAY HERE….CELEBRATIONS….LOVE IT AND FIREWORKS TONIGHT…YEAH!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR EMO JEANS….THANKS LOUE354

umm hi i guess you read the wrong part……its says my emo jeans are not for trade sorry….by chance do you like any of my psi???????

loue354

i need the badger hill psi and i have plumpy for a good offer too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMK if you have the badger hill psi

HEY THERE DOLLAR123….DID I READ SOMEWHERE THAT YOU HAVE EMO JEANS….AND I WILL KEEP THE BADGER HILL FOR YOU….I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET ON UNTIL EARLY TONIGHT BECAUSE IT IS CANADA DAY HERE….CELEBRATIONS….LOVE IT AND FIREWORKS TONIGHT…YEAH!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR EMO JEANS….THANKS LOUE354

dollar123

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-01 at 09:06 AM

I have the hill! What can you offer? Can you post a list of psi and clothes? Thanks!

ooh ok these are my psi :

EMERALD TV
      lap it up pool
      MYSTERIOUS POOL
      jungle cat perch
      GOLDEN APPLE TREES
      hedgy hedgehog
      CLOVER PATCHED COUCH
      desert break
      SNOWY CAMPSITE
      day outdoors bathtub
      ELEGANT VICTORIAN FOUNTAIN
      lemonade stand
      AUTUMN PAW PRINT WINDOW
      candy cane seeds

LMK IF YOU LIKE ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!i am on right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dollar123

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-01 at 09:04 AM

Hey I know you!!! sta with DOLLAR right? Want to be friends on WW? If so add me @ paperdog1234. I think I once was a golden retriever. Or a schnauzer. My retrievers name was Butterscotch. Can I trade you something for emo jeans? And what else do you need for plumpy.?.

your right that’s me….lol…but sorry my emo jeans are not for trade.i am looking for merry melody hat for my plumpy but you can make offers bcoz i have three plumpy so i could take a good offer!!!!!!!!!!

loue354

webkinzwarrior2005 wrote on 2012-06-30 at 09:14 PM

Hey there! I\’m currently missing some PSI from my collection. These are the ones I am looking for: Signature Deer/Peppermint Puppy and Signature Endangered Dama Gazelle PSI. If you are looking for specific pet PSI\’S, please LMK so I can see if I have them. Thanks!

HEY THERE I HAVE THE SIG. DEER WINDOW AND PEPPERMINT PUPPY PSI….DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE REFRESHING OASIS OR SIGNATURE BEAVER LOG LODGE POOL BY CHANCE….IF NOT WHAT SIGNATURE PET ITEMS DO YOU HAVE FOR TRADE….THANKS LOUE354

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.