In Need of These PSI~WW05

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives In Need of These PSI~WW05

This topic contains 38 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  cfskate 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

webkinzwarrior2005 wrote on 2012-06-30 at 09:14 PM

Hey there! I\’m currently missing some PSI from my collection. These are the ones I am looking for: Signature Deer/Peppermint Puppy and Signature Endangered Dama Gazelle PSI. If you are looking for specific pet PSI\’S, please LMK so I can see if I have them. Thanks!

You’re in luck. I just (yawn) adopted a peppermint puppy today. I like burthstone. But mostly I liek retired clothing. Add me on WW @ paperdog1234. I need elf, rock jacket, plumpy, full cat, scuba belt, emo, and more.

ILY

Hey there! I\’m currently missing some PSI from my collection. These are the ones I am looking for: Signature Deer/Peppermint Puppy and Signature Endangered Dama Gazelle PSI. If you are looking for specific pet PSI\’S, please LMK so I can see if I have them. Thanks!

HI I have the rocky sauna, im not sure which psi animal it goes with, because I got it in the trading room, so maybe you can make me an offer? i am very interested in SUPER BEDS! THNXABUNCHES!

see ya in wk world! lmk anything on the offer my user is Silverheart123 in ww and on gn its ILY! THNX again!!

dollar123

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-01 at 11:38 AM

dollar123 wrote on 2012-07-01 at 10:56 AM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-01 at 09:04 AM

dollar123 wrote on 2012-07-01 at 08:52 AM
      i need the badger hill psi and i have plumpy for a good offer too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMK if you have the badger hill psi

Hey I know you!!! sta with DOLLAR right? Want to be friends on WW? If so add me @ paperdog1234. I think I once was a golden retriever. Or a schnauzer. My retrievers name was Butterscotch. Can I trade you something for emo jeans? And what else do you need for plumpy.?.

your right that’s me….lol…but sorry my emo jeans are not for trade.i am looking for merry melody hat for my plumpy but you can make offers bcoz i have three plumpy so i could take a good offer!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. What is your UN? I would offer charm but I need it to go with plumpy. I offer…
      Pink polo shirt
      Dex dangerous suit top
      T Von meow head set
      Yellow sneakers
      Slips
      Pixie dress
      Pilgrim hat
      And some more.
      PSI
      Peppermint puppy (On hold)
      Black lab
      Yellow lab
      Chocolate lab
      Cocoa lab
      Scottish terrier
      Tie dyed puppy
      Mocha pup
      Labradoodle
      Weimaraner
      Chihuahua
      Jelly bean puppy
      Basset hound
      Papillion
      Harmony puppy
      Bull terrier
      Springer sapniel
      Gold and white cat
      Tropical islands puppy
      Lion
      Bear 2x
      Golden retriever 3x
      Pizzazzy puppy
      Rag doll (Super picky)
      Mohawk puppy
      Airedale terrier
      Pink grey hound (E-Store)
      Bubblegumasauras (E-Store)
      Boston terrier
      Pink and white cat
      AND A LOT MORE.

hi i sent you a request to u and could you check if you have these::::

*cozy carrot couch

*badger hill log lodge pool

*hidden clover den

*sand dune den

*fantastic flower bed

*elegant vardo wagon

*tall tails forest

*NOMAD TENT(SPECIAL NEED)

*flower patched pond

*cozy log hideaway

*blossoming flower tree

and LMK what yah need for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-01 at 09:11 AM

HEY THERE I HAVE THE SIG. DEER WINDOW AND PEPPERMINT PUPPY PSI….DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE REFRESHING OASIS OR SIGNATURE BEAVER LOG LODGE POOL BY CHANCE….IF NOT WHAT SIGNATURE PET ITEMS DO YOU HAVE FOR TRADE….THANKS LOUE354

For the window I have Savannah Mane Stage and an exclusive. (BOTH)

For the seeds I think I have Eagle PSI, Orca Whale PSI, and Chipmunk PSI. (ALL 3)

Oh, and I have Emo for priceless as well.

dollar123

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-01 at 10:58 AM

i need the badger hill psi and i have plumpy for a good offer too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMK if you have the badger hill psi

HEY THERE DOLLAR123….DID I READ SOMEWHERE THAT YOU HAVE EMO JEANS….AND I WILL KEEP THE BADGER HILL FOR YOU….I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET ON UNTIL EARLY TONIGHT BECAUSE IT IS CANADA DAY HERE….CELEBRATIONS….LOVE IT AND FIREWORKS TONIGHT…YEAH!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR EMO JEANS….THANKS LOUE354

ok so you like the doggie diving pool right?????i understand you are enjoying canada day …i don’t want to spoil it…..lol i can wait till you log in no problem!!!!!!!!!! please tell me your user so i can add you up mine starts with ”star”

dollar123 wrote on 2012-07-01 at 10:56 AM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-01 at 09:04 AM

Hey I know you!!! sta with DOLLAR right? Want to be friends on WW? If so add me @ paperdog1234. I think I once was a golden retriever. Or a schnauzer. My retrievers name was Butterscotch. Can I trade you something for emo jeans? And what else do you need for plumpy.?.

your right that’s me….lol…but sorry my emo jeans are not for trade.i am looking for merry melody hat for my plumpy but you can make offers bcoz i have three plumpy so i could take a good offer!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. What is your UN? I would offer charm but I need it to go with plumpy. I offer…

Pink polo shirt
      Dex dangerous suit top
      T Von meow head set
      Yellow sneakers
      Slips
      Pixie dress
      Pilgrim hat
      And some more.
      PSI
      Peppermint puppy (On hold)
      Black lab
      Yellow lab
      Chocolate lab
      Cocoa lab
      Scottish terrier
      Tie dyed puppy
      Mocha pup
      Labradoodle
      Weimaraner
      Chihuahua
      Jelly bean puppy
      Basset hound
      Papillion
      Harmony puppy
      Bull terrier
      Springer sapniel
      Gold and white cat
      Tropical islands puppy
      Lion
      Bear 2x
      Golden retriever 3x
      Pizzazzy puppy
      Rag doll (Super picky)
      Mohawk puppy
      Airedale terrier
      Pink grey hound (E-Store)
      Bubblegumasauras (E-Store)
      Boston terrier
      Pink and white cat
      AND A LOT MORE.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.