Is this what everyone really thinks?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Is this what everyone really thinks?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years ago.

• Author

So I think we all know about the new adoption center. Everyone that I have seen post about it has said that they think she is scary, creepy, or that her hair is to grey. Is this truly what everyone thinks? I’m gonna post a little game….. A quiz more like it. I’m going to post four adjectives and you tell me which one you think matches the new Ms. Birdy. Do you think she is either A. Creepy looking B. Scary C. Lovely or D. You don’t mind what she looks like. PLMK what your results are! I’d love to here them all! ~Be the fudge

Oh BTW, I do NOT hand out prizes if you take my quiz. This is just for fun. Just wanted to let everyone know! Have a great day and, Be the fudge

snuggles565

i think it kinda creepy and kinda scary. they should have just redone the building and NOT her.

ferretfriend

A! So!! lol. I like the old Ms. Birdy better. :(

abislu1

Totally A.

Anonymous

haha! great idea! first off, its totally true! pretty much everyone thinks she is A. i think she is AB. a mixture of both.

imSanta

I agree. Its A&B. She looked so friendly before, and now shes just so scary! :( I dont like the change.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.