It is time to TRADE!!!!!!=)~~By MC9988

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives It is time to TRADE!!!!!!=)~~By MC9988

This topic contains 41 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  loue354 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hey Everyone!!! i’m trading my swirl!!! if you want it please tell me!!! here you can trade and talk! it is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!! so please come and trade! Thank you!
    </p>

jewels250

lovedogs98409 wrote on 2012-06-13 at 08:25 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-06-13 at 12:46 PM
      Hi Adama, I offer Rockerz Pup Psi, Rockerz Pup outfit, any VIP backstage pass item (I have the high heel piano and it’s awesome!), blue and green lava and the Relaxing Rocky sauna for your Sail dress. PLMK Thanks
      JEWELS

I will trade you the bendegal cat bed(cozy canopy bed)or the husky bed(northern nights bed)for either psi

Thanks for the offer but I already have those.

JEWELS

Hi Adama, I offer Rockerz Pup Psi, Rockerz Pup outfit, any VIP backstage pass item (I have the high heel piano and it’s awesome!), blue and green lava and the Relaxing Rocky sauna for your Sail dress. PLMK Thanks
      JEWELS

I will trade you the bendegal cat bed(cozy canopy bed)or the husky bed(northern nights bed)for either psi

jewels250

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-13 at 12:56 PM

Jewels- I love all the rockerz things, but do you have the cat psi? I am not really interested in the lava or the sauna, sorry. But if the trade goes good with MC, thats ok because I have an extra!

I’m getting my Kitty on Saturday. Can you hang on to it till then? PLMK Thanks,

JEWELS

jewels250

JEWELS

I have some. I have Orange Army and Plumpy for trade. I will check and see if I have an Xtra pair of Wacky. Do either of the others interest you? LMK

JEWELS

adama123

Jewels- I love all the rockerz things, but do you have the cat psi? I am not really interested in the lava or the sauna, sorry. But if the trade goes good with MC, thats ok because I have an extra!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.