It is time to TRADE!!!!!!=)~~By MC9988

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives It is time to TRADE!!!!!!=)~~By MC9988

This topic contains 41 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  loue354 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hey Everyone!!! i’m trading my swirl!!! if you want it please tell me!!! here you can trade and talk! it is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!! so please come and trade! Thank you!
    </p>

adama123

Thats fine! I will try to send ASAP! I am on my ipod now

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-01 at 01:14 PM

Hey MC! Are we still doing our trade? LMK!

yup i still want to do our trade. I can mail tomorrow morning, is that okay?

MC9988

cfskate

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-02 at 02:24 PM

cfskate wrote on 2012-07-01 at 12:55 PM
      ESTORE PSI: super sugar swing, three wing swing, swing in the sky, candy cane canopy bed (red)
      ROCKERZ: any item from V.I.P. backstage pass, t-shirt booth, groovy solo stage, dressing room vanity, rockerz cow outfit, rockerz cat outfit, shuts
      SIGNATURE/ENDANGERED: daring den slide, bamboo chute slide, Muddy mire, burrowing cliffside slide, refreshing oasis, 2 spot of tea slides, juniper tree hammock, harmonious hammock, hibernation hut, wild game gourmet BBQ, calming campfire stove, banana split sundae station, secluded spa, stately bookshelf, fashionable gas fireplace, regal rug, stately dining table, dignified dreams bed
      PSI: cotton candy closet, rabbit eared television, relaxing rocky sauna, bubbly blue bathtub, banana hammock, heart warming tub, northern nights bed, ski lodge fireplace, sloping summit chair, frozen tundra tread mill, st. pat’s wishing bridge, starlight stable, timeless treasure TV, witches brew bath tub, snowy camp site, frosty fireplace, tiger stripe convertible, paw print fire place, fancy fox kitchen counter and cabinet
      I have lots more stuff including rares, exclusives, super beds, etc. !!!

HEY THERE CFSKATE….WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR REFRESHING OASIS….I HAVE SIGNATURE, ESTORE, ROCKER PETS, CANDY CANE AND BANANA SPLIT SEEDS, STADIUM TROPHIES, REGULAR PET ITEMS, TRADING CARD, FOREST ITEMS….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

do you have the perpermint swirl slide????????

adama123

Hey Loue! It was nice of you to say that :) I have wacky jeans already lol. Also I traded both my dresses to Jewels and my friend, Sunshine. But thank you for suggesting that!

loue354

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-13 at 12:47 PM

Have any priceless? I am looking for wacky at the moment.

HEY THERE ADAMA123….DID YOU FIND YOUR WACKY JEANS….IF NOT ARE YOU TRADING YOUR SAIL DRESS FOR WACKY JEANS….IF YOU ARE LET ME KNOW I KNOW SOMEBODY WHO WILL TRADE THEIR WACKY JEANS FOR THE SAIL DRESS….THANKS YOUR FRIEND LOUE354

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.