It is time to TRADE!!!!!!=)~~By MC9988

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives It is time to TRADE!!!!!!=)~~By MC9988

This topic contains 41 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  loue354 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hey Everyone!!! i’m trading my swirl!!! if you want it please tell me!!! here you can trade and talk! it is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!! so please come and trade! Thank you!
    </p>

nuttybuddy

jewels250 wrote on 2012-07-03 at 10:28 AM

Hi All! I have all the Candykinz Psi’s for trade if anyone is interested. I’m also looking for the Wintergreen Candy Cane bed. If anyone has it for trade please LMK what you want for it. Thanks,
      JEWELS

Hey Jewels

Wanted to let you know I have been searching every single forum I can to find that bed for you!! :)

NB :)

mislev

hobbyhorse wrote on 2012-07-03 at 01:49 PM

cfskate wrote on 2012-07-03 at 11:03 AM

Hi All! I have all the Candykinz Psi’s for trade if anyone is interested. I’m also looking for the Wintergreen Candy Cane bed. If anyone has it for trade please LMK what you want for it. Thanks,
      JEWELS

i have the red candy cane bed…i need peppermint swirl slide and taste tester fountain..PLMK

did you get another red candy cane bed……i told you i give you any candy kinz i want it so much

cfskate…. sorry i was on my other account…. remember me mislev

hobbyhorse

cfskate wrote on 2012-07-03 at 11:03 AM

JEWELS

i have the red candy cane bed…i need peppermint swirl slide and taste tester fountain..PLMK

did you get another red candy cane bed……i told you i give you any candy kinz i want it so much

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-03 at 10:51 AM

Mc- Thanks for the trade! Hope you like your swim top! I sure like my swirly! Lol thanks!

Adama- Thanks so much! i love it! and u hope you like the swirl! well TTYL!!!!!

jewels250

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-03 at 10:49 AM

Hi Jewels! I need the ice cream snail psi. Do you have it? And anything else you need? LMK!

Hi Adam, sure, I have the Hot fudge tree. Did you ever get the Oasis? If not, maybe we could combo the 2 for something. Do you have any good clothing items you can offer for both? I’m also looking for FrouFrou setee and the new gray…hmm,it’s not a wolf, I forget what the pet is but the Psi is some come of bridge. PLMK Thanks,

JEWELS

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.