It is time to TRADE!!!!!!=)~~By MC9988

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives It is time to TRADE!!!!!!=)~~By MC9988

This topic contains 41 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  loue354 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hey Everyone!!! i’m trading my swirl!!! if you want it please tell me!!! here you can trade and talk! it is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!! so please come and trade! Thank you!
    </p>

cfskate

hobbyhorse wrote on 2012-07-03 at 01:49 PM

cfskate wrote on 2012-07-03 at 11:03 AM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-07-03 at 10:28 AM
      Hi All! I have all the Candykinz Psi’s for trade if anyone is interested. I’m also looking for the Wintergreen Candy Cane bed. If anyone has it for trade please LMK what you want for it. Thanks,
      JEWELS

i have the red candy cane bed…i need peppermint swirl slide and taste tester fountain..PLMK

did you get another red candy cane bed……i told you i give you any candy kinz i want it so much

o rly!!!! sry i never saw that…would you do it for peppermint swirl slide and taste tester fountain and cupcake forklift…if the forklift is pushing it that is fine

loue354

jewels250 wrote on 2012-07-03 at 07:40 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-03 at 06:51 PM
      DOES ANYBODY HAVE SIGNATURE BEAVER LOG LODGE POOL FOR TRADE….I HAVE RETIRED GREEN SWIM TOP, SHUTS, SIGNATURE, ROCKER PETS, ESTORE, REGULAR PSI AND MORE TO TRADE FOR IT…PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE AND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR….THANKS LOUE354

I guess you found your oasis,that’s great! Do you have any new Psi’s for the Candy snail Psi or do you not need it anymore? PLMK Thanks,
      JEWELS

HEY THERE JEWELS250…THANKS IT WAS NOT EASY TO GET IT…LOL…SOME PEOPLE WANT A LOT FOR IT….ANYWAYS I GOT IT AND NOW I REALLY REALLY NEED THE SIGNATURE LOG LODGE POOL…CANDY SNAIL PSI? WHAT IS THAT….I THINK I AM CONFUSED LOL….DID I ASK YOU FOR THAT PSI….MAYBE IT WAS SOMEBODY ELSE LOOKING FOR CAUSE I AM NOT REALLY INTO CANDYKINZ ITEMS MYSELF….I HOPE YOU GET GREAT ITEMS FOR IT…JUST LET ME KNOW AND I WILL CHECK TO SEE WHAT NEW PSI HAVE….THANKS LOUE354

jewels250

loue354 wrote on 2012-07-03 at 06:51 PM

DOES ANYBODY HAVE SIGNATURE BEAVER LOG LODGE POOL FOR TRADE….I HAVE RETIRED GREEN SWIM TOP, SHUTS, SIGNATURE, ROCKER PETS, ESTORE, REGULAR PSI AND MORE TO TRADE FOR IT…PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE AND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR….THANKS LOUE354

I guess you found your oasis,that’s great! Do you have any new Psi’s for the Candy snail Psi or do you not need it anymore? PLMK Thanks,

JEWELS

jewels250

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-03 at 02:29 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-07-03 at 10:28 AM
      Hi All! I have all the Candykinz Psi’s for trade if anyone is interested. I’m also looking for the Wintergreen Candy Cane bed. If anyone has it for trade please LMK what you want for it. Thanks,
      JEWELS

Hey Jewels
      Wanted to let you know I have been searching every single forum I can to find that bed for you!! :)
      NB :)

Thanks NB, your the best! :)

JEWELS

loue354

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.