It is time to TRADE!!!!!!=)~~By MC9988

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives It is time to TRADE!!!!!!=)~~By MC9988

This topic contains 41 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  loue354 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hey Everyone!!! i’m trading my swirl!!! if you want it please tell me!!! here you can trade and talk! it is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!! so please come and trade! Thank you!
    </p>

mislev

cfskate wrote on 2012-07-03 at 09:53 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-07-03 at 09:49 PM
      Hi! I know this is none of my beeswax but that’s an awful lot for that psi. You can find it for less, all I’m saying is think hard and be sure you want to give up so much for the bed. Good Luck,
      JEWELS

ahhh ok now i feel bad…but i think it deserves more than one slide though… could i have the peppermint swirl slide and some other item…for me it includes sentimental value, it was my first webkinz ever’s psi

cfskate….i just bought the pet with the peppermint slide….i don’t mind even if the this trade doesnt go thru…slides are highly desired traders are always looking for slides ……that being said …..im not altogether sure about you because the last time we were working on this trade you traded it…..so can we meet wed. in the clubhouse and i’ll be happy to add something else….ok you pick the time and color and plus or regular…..
      mislev

loue354

Hi! I know this is none of my beeswax but that’s an awful lot for that psi. You can find it for less, all I’m saying is think hard and be sure you want to give up so much for the bed. Good Luck,
      JEWELS

HEY THERE JEWELS…SORRY I DO NOT HAVE THE BED ANYMORE….I JUST TRADED MINE TO GET THE SIGNATURE BEAVER LOG LODGE POOL….AND YES THAT IS WAY TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR THAT PSI…..I AGREE WITH YOU…..GOOD LUCK AND IF I FIND ONE I WILL LET YOU KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

Does anyone have the cat hat?

cfskate

JEWELS

ahhh ok now i feel bad…but i think it deserves more than one slide though… could i have the peppermint swirl slide and some other item…for me it includes sentimental value, it was my first webkinz ever’s psi

jewels250

JEWELS

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.