It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

This topic contains 212 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  passwordn2 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Hey there! Thanks for coming to my forum! Judging from the title, you should be able to guess that this forum is about the Neon Tutu. Here is where you can come to post your failues and the real recipe if you figure it out.

chillylily

Hey Elizabeh, what does PH mean?

Elizabeh

Hi chillylilly, I found my list of FAILS, that I started since the hint of the black vest (hereafter called BV). I didnt’ stick to one other category, though; it was before we agreed to organize. Do you want me to post them here, anyway? Three of them had both the BV + princess hat + other item. Here they are: BV + PH + plaid shirt ; BV + PH + polka dot pj top; BV + PH + polka dot pj bottom; BV + PH + Kinzville Academy Cap ALL FAILS :( I guess I’ll have to stick with the BV/PH combo + something else, but haven’t decided which category, yet. Rather bummed out at the moment. :( Besides, I do not think the PH is in it. I think one of the caps + ballerina item, but WHO KNOWS??!!!!

chillylily

The vest IS in it because the clue “A blast fom the past” was told to us by Plumpy herself!!!

the neon tutu is adorable I hope we can solve it from Gracie10294

markg97

I found the Plumpy Advice Page in October( go to the Plumpy Place and hit the back button in WW) and the clue she somewhat gave had the following words in it it had dazzling, punk -tacular, and blast from the past , hope this helps.

grimis65

If all plumpy said was ” blast from the past” , how does that prove that the vest is what she is talking about? Any old clothing item could be considered to be a “blast from the past”. just saying. So we DON’T KNOW that the vest is in it for sure.

um, that IS THE DESCRIPTION FOR THE BLACK VEST! SO YES WE KNOW FOR SURE THAT IT’S IN THERE!

forest85

how does black vest, FFF, and everything equals patchwork prove that the FFF aren’t in it? maybe the vest isn’t in it!

LesMisLover

the vest is in it, plumpy told us, FFF i don’t think are in it because like in the wild watermelon tee everyone thought the ruffled skirt was in it, it looked soo much like the sleeves but ruffed skirt wasn’t in it! i don’t think FFF are in it. i DO think that star fly pants are in it, because like the tutu is pink, yellow, turquoise, green, blue, and purple and star fly pants are blue, purple, and yellow. ~lesmislover

chillylily

Okay. Not all of what I wrote posted so I’ll write the rest. I am very picky on how you post failures. NO 1 item+1 item+1 item=PW(example:ballerina top+hollywood sunglasses+ruffled skirt=PW) because those little posts are VERY hard to keep. Instead do 1 item+1 item+all dresses, shoes, etc. or everything(example:ballerina top+hollywood sunglasses+all dresses, shoes, etc. or everthing). Also, we have 1 clue as to what’s in it. A blast from the past(That’s the clue). So the black vest is in it. I’ve also heard around webkinz newz that a lot of people think that the Flourescent Flip Flops are in it. Let me just try to make it clear. THE FLOURESCENT FLIP FLOPS ARE NOT IN THE RECIPE!!! IT HAS BEEN PROOVED!!! PEOPLE HAVE TRIED BLACK VEST+FLOURESCENT FLIP FLOPS+EVERYTHING AND ALL THEY GOT WAS PW!!! So… hopefully you all understand that they are not in it and that you will stop wasting kc on them. Hopefully, we’ll know the recipe soon. But we have to try to figure it out! I’ll help too!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.