It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

This topic contains 212 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  passwordn2 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Hey there! Thanks for coming to my forum! Judging from the title, you should be able to guess that this forum is about the Neon Tutu. Here is where you can come to post your failues and the real recipe if you figure it out.

horsyfuzzy

I have the unsolved artists pants!!! :D

horsyfuzzy

I have the unsolved artist pants!!! :D

crissy135

June 21, 2013 at 1:43 pm

Anonymous
      Expect The unexpected whoever this is keeps posting the same hint on every neon tutu site….does anyone know what the unexpected would be for this item? I think black, plus the blast from past clue, is unexpected. What else would be unexpected? I think a thick knit sweater was a good unexpected idea and I know a few tries have been made with that. Anyone have some ideas? This clue has been posted too many times not to take it seriously:)

37Rusty

Ooh! I know the recipe! It’s black vest+ rainbow pants+ summer fun swimsuit bottom! Trust me! It really works!

chillylily

No. It doesn’t work.

crissy135

Why would you post this when it makes patchwork pants- that is not very nice when so many people are working hard to solve this

By the way, what clothing items have been completely eliminated? I know that the ruby slippers and the Retro Rainbow belt are, but what others?

chillylily

The Retro Rainbow Belt, Ruby Slippers, Rainbow Boots, and Blue T Shirt have been completely eliminated. Does anyone need 50 kc coins? I can get like 20 a day if anyone needs them.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.