It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

This topic contains 212 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  passwordn2 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Hey there! Thanks for coming to my forum! Judging from the title, you should be able to guess that this forum is about the Neon Tutu. Here is where you can come to post your failues and the real recipe if you figure it out.

chillylily

Hey crissy135, if you go to the tops category in the Kinz Style Outlet and click on the black vest, the description says” A blast from the past!(<clue) Your Webkinz pet will look rockin’ in this jean vest!” So, yeah, that means that the black vest is in it. And if you’re okay to do the black vest+funky neon wig+everything then go ahead. It would be greatly appreciated!

I will be willing to help. Just tell me what I need to do lol this is my first time so yeah from your friend girlsrule122345

crissy135

If you want I will try everything with the vest and the funky neon wig tomorrow- let me know if thats what you want me to do!

hi crissy I sent you garden stuff hope you get them and like sorry, I do not have any RARE seeds lol plmk what you are looking for thx! from your friend gracie10294

crissy135

Why does a blast from the past mean black vest?

crissy135

I want to help but I have never done this before. I have a lot of kinzcash so if someone tells me how to start trying combinations I will and I will report back. let me know what you want me to do and I will do it!

The florescent flip flops aren’t in it because they were released after the recipe, I do believe the black vest is in it, and also the funky neon fro. This is just my opinion.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.