It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

This topic contains 212 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  passwordn2 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Hey there! Thanks for coming to my forum! Judging from the title, you should be able to guess that this forum is about the Neon Tutu. Here is where you can come to post your failues and the real recipe if you figure it out.

chillylily

Here is a review: Rainbow Boots+BV+EVERYTHING=PW………………………. Ballerina Tights+BV+EVERYTHING=PW……………………Blue T Shirt+BV+EVERYTHING=PW……………….. Ruby Slippers+BV+EVERYHTING=PW…………………….Thick Knit Sweater+BV+ALL belts, glasses, skirts, and hats=PW……………………….. Retro Rainbow Belt+BV+EVERYTHING EXCEPT for all hats=PW………………………….. Ruffled Skirt+BV+all hats=PW. <<end of review. Is anyone ready to do a combination? Sorry, I can’t do one yet; I’m still saving up on kc. Crissy, I saw somewhere that someone said that ONLY clothes that can be bought at the KinzStyle Outlet are in recipes, and she(or he) backed that theory up and it made a lot of sense……. so I don’t think that any of those wigs, bee tees, etc. are even in it. I wish solving clothing recipes wasn’t so kc consuming. I think that after the recipe is solved I’m just going to try to solve food recipes LOL. That would be WAY LESS kc consuming :D ! Does anyone need any storage bins to store their clothes in??? If anyone is ready to do a combination than please let me know.~Stay Chilly and Pretty Like a Lily :D

Gracie10294

yes chilly I need storage bins please!!! :D -Gracie

Elizabeh

Anonymous, that works out to be the actual cost, because it sells at the W- shop for half the making price. ( I assume ) Maybe I am misunderstanding something, though! Anyway, that is too confusing, to me, to be much help, but my mind goes into space over too much math!!!

crissy135

OK anonymous- you keep sending info and I know one person uses the same UN but your hints seem to keep coming around but no one else thinks I should pay attention- I have spent over 50K-KC to help chilly solve this-is the new hint that we need to look at the new kinzapedia and dig around? If so thank you for a hint we can play around with…..crissy135 to my mystery friend…….

Anonymous

here’s a tip; the cost it says at Kinzapedia isn’t what it it cost. its actually is how much you can sell it at the Wshop times two.

Do you actually know the recipe? You keep posting tons of tips, (thanks, it really helps! :D) but do you really know it? Thank you, 02012003

Saw the suggestion, a few pages back, for the Black belt / neon wig / princess hat. I bought quite a few from Arte, several weeks ago, and tried them (wigs) in various combos. The wig DID go into the machine, but had no luck – patchwork! Would try again, but have no wigs left, and I really think that ALL ingredients are from the outlet. Does anyone know FOR SURE, the answer to that? If so, please share, and also HOW you know. Thanks. (also, glad to know you are Tuliptango, Chilly!)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.