It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

This topic contains 212 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  passwordn2 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Hey there! Thanks for coming to my forum! Judging from the title, you should be able to guess that this forum is about the Neon Tutu. Here is where you can come to post your failues and the real recipe if you figure it out.

Btw how do we know the black vest is in it exactly? I looked back to Plumpy’s 2011 post and she didn’t mention it

arland

I finished Black Vest+Ruffled Skirt+ALL Bottoms, Glasses, and Belts. Anything else you want me to do chilly? btw anyone who wants to friend me my un is arland.

crissy135

arland I will friend you and send you some kinz coins I know you spent a ton of money- you are super sweet to help us! I really hope we figure it out soon:) Have a great weekend crissy135

crissy135

Chilly I did Retro Rainbow Belt plus Black Vest plus all hats- all was patchwork so that category is out too! I started another forum to see if we could get help with the math hint (have no clue if they even posted it) but asked that you take the lead on it since you are so good at this…..I am tight on KC too but I think Becky offered some screens to sell if we need them. BUT we should only do combos that add up to 236KC- let me know ok?crissy135

What’s the math hint??? I’ve never heard of it XD

cuddlyfur1

sorry it took me so long, i have been on vacation. BV+ruffled skirt+ all shoes= all patchwork. glad i could help and give me another combo!

crissy135

Chilly I have some money saved up and sent you a note but I guess the forum did not like it. The new clue says the three items add up to 236KC so I wanted to see how you want to move forward to solve. I also saw over the weekend someone started a forum and said they had solved it but I have not seen anything since the forum started working again- maybe we can find each other in WW tonight and kinzchat- and I always need those closets df sends me if you have some you won:)hope all is well! crissy135

yellowjeep17

How does it add up to 236KC when all the clothes that are old enough to be in the recipe end with a 5 or 0?

crissy135

Someone else said the same thing- maybe it was a bad hint? I do not know this is the first clothing recipe I have ever worked on- sorry! crissy135

What’s the forum called? I want to investigate….

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.