It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

This topic contains 212 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  passwordn2 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Hey there! Thanks for coming to my forum! Judging from the title, you should be able to guess that this forum is about the Neon Tutu. Here is where you can come to post your failues and the real recipe if you figure it out.

candyque400

has the watermelon shirt been solved on here yet? or artist? if not i know em. and one of my ideas is, maybe the clothing isn’t so colorful as we think (recipe) maybe some of the things included are dull. plmk of what you think, and sorry for butting in, i just thought to give a idea! =)

chillylily

Hi candyque400, its alright, I really don’t mind you posting here :) . We didn’t work on the Wild Watermelon Shirt or the Artist Smock here. I know the Watermelon Shirt recipe but I don’t know the Artist Smock recipe. Your idea makes sense. I believe that the Black Vest is in it and it is quite dull. Thanks for the advice :D #SolveTheNeonTutu

cuddlyfur1

the smock was solved. it is pink polka dot rain boots, yellow raincoat, and purple beanie. i am still working on my stuff, chilly

arland

will do chilly. you are doing amazing leading this. can we have an update?

chillylily

Awwww, thanks arland *blush*. You’re so sweet. Here is the update: Rainbow Boots+BV+Everything=PW…………. Ballerina Tights+BV+Everything=PW…………………… Blue T Shirt+BV+Everything=PW…………………. Thick Knit Sweater+BV+Everything except for all tops and bottoms=PW………………………. Ruby Slippers+BV+Everything=PW………………. Retro Rainbow Belt+BV+Everything=PW…………………… Ruffled Skirt+BV+Everything except for all tops, dresses, and skirts=PW…………………….. Princess Hat+BV+Everything except for all dresses, skirts, and hats=PW.#SolveTheNeonTutu :D

chillylily

Thanks arland! I really appreciate you and everyone else helping! Please do Princess Hat+BV+all hats, dresses, and skirts. :) Thanks!

arland

chilly, I am done with ph+ bv+ footwear and belts. I would love another combo. Happy Labor Day everyone!

chillylily

Arland, please do Princess Hat+BV+ALL footwear and belts! Thanks :D !

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.