It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

This topic contains 212 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  passwordn2 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Hey there! Thanks for coming to my forum! Judging from the title, you should be able to guess that this forum is about the Neon Tutu. Here is where you can come to post your failues and the real recipe if you figure it out.

cuddlyfur1

hey chilly, so i was out for a long tim and you assigned all of my stuff to other people! it’s fine, but could you give me another combo, maybe something shorter?

I think the flip flops are in it because it matches the waist of the neon tutu. I don’t know for sure . . . .

chillylily

Hello LesMisLover, thank you so much. Please do BV+Pink cowgirl boots+Everything. Thank you! :D

wribenjam

has black vest:O

LesMisLover

what can i do to help? i can do BV+something+everything btw i am really pretty sure that one of the following are in it… basketball hoodie, boys plaid shirt, magic w jeans, pink cowgirl boots, fall floral dress, arcade t-shirt, silver sparkle shoes, silver braided belt, rinestone buckle belt, studded low top sneakers, striped polo, blue and green kilt, red floral skirt, kinzville academy varsity jacket, ruffeled sandels, vest and shirt combo, torn capri jeans, or fall hoodie, cause these came out just before the neon tutu. ~LesMisLover

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.