It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!

This topic contains 212 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  passwordn2 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

Hey there! Thanks for coming to my forum! Judging from the title, you should be able to guess that this forum is about the Neon Tutu. Here is where you can come to post your failues and the real recipe if you figure it out.

Anonymous

here’s a tip for you, i learned from other recipes; Excpect the Unexpected.

chillylily

Okay Girlsrule122345 and crissy135, I worked out some combinations you can do. crissy135, you can do BV(black vest) +ballerina tights+everthing, BV+baggy jeans+everything, and BV+ fuzzy slippers+everything. Let me know if thats too much! Girlsrule122345, you can do BV+rainbow belt+everything, BV+plaid skirt+everything, BV+powder blue skirt+everything. Let me know if thats too much! I’m planning on posting all the fails here every once in a while when I have the time as a review.

crissy135

It can’t be the funky neon wig because I cannot even buy one. I bought a bunch of vest today so let me know if I just missed the wig in the store (but I went through all of the sections in the outlet) or if I should start with a different combination. I bought 16 vests to start with:)

the funky neon fro is a special item, sometimes on special and sometimes at curio shop. It can be used in the clothing machine, so it could be in there!

crissy135

It is not black vest+ rainbow boots + any belt- I did all of those

crissy135

It is also not any dress/skirt/ rainbow boots/black vest

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.