I’ve got some free stuff XD

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I’ve got some free stuff XD

This topic contains 49 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

kerley10

Hello fellow Webkinz lovers! I have some stuff I have been wanting to give away; would anyone like some? Here’s a little from my list- Diving Bell Flippers, Diving Bell Helmet, Koala Holiday Hat, Tie-dyed Tux shoes and hat, Cloud Adventure hat, Eager Beaver overalls, Jumble berry helmet. I also have items that I wont list, so if you are up for adventure then say you want a mystery item. I can also buy some Pet Specific Food or any food from Wshop if you list the animal you have or food you might want then I can get some for you. NOTE: MY SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED!! So please everyone only gets to ask for one item. But you can have all the food you could ever want! All the price I must ask you pay is a good attitude and a nice thank you. I hope you all will enjoy! Please also list your user name so I can add you to send your gift. Thank you all!! I am doing this because my friend the Fairy Godmother inspired me to. Thank you Fairy Godmother!

The tye die hat would be brilliant, if possible. Thanks in advance! ~helloprettypanda~ (same webkinz world user too)

Gracie10294

hi I would like a mystery item un same on here thanks :) -Gracie

I would like tie die tux shoes I am goodluckcharlie90 pz give them to me I rlly want them :)

37Rusty

May I please have a mystery item? My webkinz world user name is the same as the one on here.

Lyndi121598

Sure. Do I need to add you? I’d like a mystery item X)

kerley10

yes you need to give me your user name please XD as soon as I have it the sooner i will give what you want.

i would like to have the diving bell flippers. Pretty Please??? ~John3:16 P.S. my username is angelgirldog7

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.