I’ve got some free stuff XD

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I’ve got some free stuff XD

This topic contains 49 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

kerley10

Hello fellow Webkinz lovers! I have some stuff I have been wanting to give away; would anyone like some? Here’s a little from my list- Diving Bell Flippers, Diving Bell Helmet, Koala Holiday Hat, Tie-dyed Tux shoes and hat, Cloud Adventure hat, Eager Beaver overalls, Jumble berry helmet. I also have items that I wont list, so if you are up for adventure then say you want a mystery item. I can also buy some Pet Specific Food or any food from Wshop if you list the animal you have or food you might want then I can get some for you. NOTE: MY SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED!! So please everyone only gets to ask for one item. But you can have all the food you could ever want! All the price I must ask you pay is a good attitude and a nice thank you. I hope you all will enjoy! Please also list your user name so I can add you to send your gift. Thank you all!! I am doing this because my friend the Fairy Godmother inspired me to. Thank you Fairy Godmother!

estherfluffy

Mystery item plz! My username is estherfluffy. Thank you so much!

Hi, I’m not sure if you have any items instead of clothing or food, but if you do can I have a mystery thingy. Although, please no food or clothing! Add me at cutie2970 :) Plmk, Thanks! :)

theending

hi my webkinz username is theending….can you send me a suprise of items??? i love suprises :))

saveahorse10

Ohhh I think Im up for the mystery gift. No matter what it is im sure it will be great :) same UN

cuddlyfur1

could i have the diving bell helmet? i will send you a friend request, i am cuddlyfur1

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.