I’ve got some free stuff XD

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I’ve got some free stuff XD

This topic contains 49 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

kerley10

Hello fellow Webkinz lovers! I have some stuff I have been wanting to give away; would anyone like some? Here’s a little from my list- Diving Bell Flippers, Diving Bell Helmet, Koala Holiday Hat, Tie-dyed Tux shoes and hat, Cloud Adventure hat, Eager Beaver overalls, Jumble berry helmet. I also have items that I wont list, so if you are up for adventure then say you want a mystery item. I can also buy some Pet Specific Food or any food from Wshop if you list the animal you have or food you might want then I can get some for you. NOTE: MY SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED!! So please everyone only gets to ask for one item. But you can have all the food you could ever want! All the price I must ask you pay is a good attitude and a nice thank you. I hope you all will enjoy! Please also list your user name so I can add you to send your gift. Thank you all!! I am doing this because my friend the Fairy Godmother inspired me to. Thank you Fairy Godmother!

estherfluffy

my username is estherfluffy, can i have mystery item?

clarissais93

can i have mystery stuff???? anything will do p.s. my user is the same as here.

kerley10

Hey guys! I’m sorry if its taking a while for me to get to you, its not you, its the computer. For most of you it says awaiting moderation so as soon as it shows what your UN is I’ll be sure to send a request then its up to you to except it. Sorry for the trouble and thanks for so many requests! Love y’all!

squinn98

hey Kerley 10 i would really like you Cloud Adventure hat, if you still have it thx squinn98

Kerley10: Thank you so much! I’ve posted a thank you somewhere, but knowing how the moderators work, it probably won’t post. So, I just want to thank you sincerely for the hat: I only need one more piece to complete the entire outfit! Thank you thank you thank you! ~helloprettypanda~ :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.