I’ve got some free stuff XD

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives I’ve got some free stuff XD

This topic contains 49 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

kerley10

Hello fellow Webkinz lovers! I have some stuff I have been wanting to give away; would anyone like some? Here’s a little from my list- Diving Bell Flippers, Diving Bell Helmet, Koala Holiday Hat, Tie-dyed Tux shoes and hat, Cloud Adventure hat, Eager Beaver overalls, Jumble berry helmet. I also have items that I wont list, so if you are up for adventure then say you want a mystery item. I can also buy some Pet Specific Food or any food from Wshop if you list the animal you have or food you might want then I can get some for you. NOTE: MY SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED!! So please everyone only gets to ask for one item. But you can have all the food you could ever want! All the price I must ask you pay is a good attitude and a nice thank you. I hope you all will enjoy! Please also list your user name so I can add you to send your gift. Thank you all!! I am doing this because my friend the Fairy Godmother inspired me to. Thank you Fairy Godmother!

tammy9

My daughter would love the tie dye tux outfit. She likes receiving all kinds of gifts. Thanks a lot. Her username is 5447472. Thanks again.

panda7pet

Um…….. Could I get tie dyed tux and shoes ….. Oh ! And my username is panda7pet … thanks

holindaze

I do not want anything but I would like to say that it is wonderful that you and others like yourself are so giving and make this game so much more fun by spreading a little happiness. So even though I do not need anything i just want to thank you for making everyone including myself a little happier.

kerley10

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! thanks! hehe that made my day XD Are you sure you dont want anything?

Hi kerley. Can you please make a list of PSF you have available. I am collecting them, but my list is huge and don’t want to post it on your forum. Or, if you want to check out my Collecting PSF forum and see if you have any I am looking for, that would work to. Let me know which is easier for you. Thanks so much for the offer. ~MORHB~

kerley10

Hey XD yes ill go check out your forum cause I have tones haha thanks!

kerley10

I cant find your forum so… and I dont want to name my stuff so…. lol just tell me some you would like plz.

can i have a mystery item? my un is marisprincess

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.