Ivy Naming Palace-Unique Names For Webkinz

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Ivy Naming Palace-Unique Names For Webkinz

This topic contains 21 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  perfectandpink 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

I will create a room for you that is unique and creative.

batluver

perfectandpink wrote on 2012-06-17 at 07:51 PM

batluver wrote on 2012-06-17 at 02:23 PM

perfectandpink wrote on 2012-06-16 at 12:43 PM
      Do you have multiple webkinz pets to log in, and have no idea what to name them? Do you want unique names that no one else will have? Do you have no idea what to name your webkinz pet? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you came to the right naming palace! I will give you unique names for your webkinz pets. Just tell me what kind of pet it is, and if its a boy or a girl. Then, I will give you at least 3 names to choose from. All you have to do is choose one. Simple as that!

Boy bat
      Girl puckerfish
      Girl white tiger
      and a
      Boy Night Mare
      Thanks in advance!!! :)

Bat-
      Harzie
      Aster
      Jonquill
      Tiger-
      Sasha
      Kira
      Zsa Zsa
      Puckerfish-
      Rainbow
      Sunshine
      River
      Passion
      Night Mare-
      Champ
      Jace
      Set Fire to Rain
      Hope this helps!
      Tell all of your friends
      Visit Marigold Garden and Room Decor!

Thanks! I LOVE the Adele one!

batluver wrote on 2012-06-17 at 02:23 PM

Do you have multiple webkinz pets to log in, and have no idea what to name them? Do you want unique names that no one else will have? Do you have no idea what to name your webkinz pet? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you came to the right naming palace! I will give you unique names for your webkinz pets. Just tell me what kind of pet it is, and if its a boy or a girl. Then, I will give you at least 3 names to choose from. All you have to do is choose one. Simple as that!

Boy bat
      Girl puckerfish
      Girl white tiger
      and a
      Boy Night Mare

Bat-
      Harzie
      Aster
      Jonquill
      Tiger-
      Sasha
      Kira
      Zsa Zsa
      Puckerfish-
      Rainbow
      Sunshine
      River
      Passion
      Night Mare-
      Champ
      Jace
      Set Fire to Rain
      Hope this helps!
      Tell all of your friends
      Visit Marigold Garden and Room Decor!

HarryPotterHugeFan wrote on 2012-06-17 at 02:35 PM

Can I work here if there’s room??? I have tried hard to make one! If so, i’ll be active everyday.

Totally!!! You can do the boys, and I can do the girls, or we can switch every other customer.

Can I work here if there’s room??? I have tried hard to make one! If so, i’ll be active everyday.

batluver

Boy bat

Girl puckerfish

Girl white tiger
      and a
      Boy Night Mare

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.