Jessie800 & katara363, here is my request for something Deluxe!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Jessie800 & katara363, here is my request for something Deluxe!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  ImaBeauty2 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Raindrop

Hello Jessie800, katar363, and other people! As you know, the generous Jessie800 followed by katara363 have been giving out Deluxe things. Here is my request: Moonberry, Pickleberry, Jumbleberry, and Sugarberry Seeds. You have to go to the Ganzestore to buy the Moonberry Seeds, they are Regular:12,500
    Deluxe:10,000. Pickleberry seeds are Regular:10,000 Deluxe:9,000. Jumbleberry Seeds are Regular:7,000 Deluxe:6,000. Sugarberry Seeds are Regular:7,000 Deluxe:6,000. The Moonberry Seeds cannot be sold separately. You can only buy them in bundles. I recomend buying the Mega Berry Seed Pack or the Berry Seed Pack. The Mega one comes with 2 of each seed types, so you can have them too. The other one comes w/only 1 of each type. Please,please,PLEASE REPLY so we can talk this out. These are only going to be available for a limited time, and I am sure that you will want these seeds!!! As soon as I adopt another pet, I will send you lots of gifts, so please answer! -Raindrop

buttercup207

Hey Jessie_800, could you send me the deluxe dresses from the kinzstyle outlet? As well as any shirts?? I don’t have deluxe and I really need to give one of the dresses to my friend… she has been dying to get one! I will send you a valued item (Not sure which one cause i’m not logged on;)) Thanks so much… you must be rich!

buttercup207

OH!! Can I also have the train car from the train theme? Friend me – buttercup207

Raindrop

That’s okay, it truly was A LOT of eStore points. I would like some of the starry slumber theme, cause my pets’ year expired. Do you have any of the Sweets N Treats theme? If so, I’ll have that instead, although I doubt you would, since it is retired from the Wshop. If there is any theme that is Deluxe that you think is better, just tell me. Please don’t get me the theme yet though, because I am not sure if something better is there. I will tell you when.

Hey jessie800 I accidents traded my wings and poncho thingie XD yeah the trade list I made was posted a while ago I probably have life half the stuff that’s still on the list. GoodLuckCharlie90 :)

Jessie_800

I’m sooooooooo sorry, but i don’t’ have THAT many e-store points. :( + ppl can’t send things form the e-store. Is there anything else? Clothing, decor etc.? SOOOOOOO SORRY!! U can friend me 4cheechees.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.