Jessie800 & katara363, here is my request for something Deluxe!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Jessie800 & katara363, here is my request for something Deluxe!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  ImaBeauty2 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Raindrop

Hello Jessie800, katar363, and other people! As you know, the generous Jessie800 followed by katara363 have been giving out Deluxe things. Here is my request: Moonberry, Pickleberry, Jumbleberry, and Sugarberry Seeds. You have to go to the Ganzestore to buy the Moonberry Seeds, they are Regular:12,500
    Deluxe:10,000. Pickleberry seeds are Regular:10,000 Deluxe:9,000. Jumbleberry Seeds are Regular:7,000 Deluxe:6,000. Sugarberry Seeds are Regular:7,000 Deluxe:6,000. The Moonberry Seeds cannot be sold separately. You can only buy them in bundles. I recomend buying the Mega Berry Seed Pack or the Berry Seed Pack. The Mega one comes with 2 of each seed types, so you can have them too. The other one comes w/only 1 of each type. Please,please,PLEASE REPLY so we can talk this out. These are only going to be available for a limited time, and I am sure that you will want these seeds!!! As soon as I adopt another pet, I will send you lots of gifts, so please answer! -Raindrop

ImaBeauty2

katara363 im imabeauty2 you friended me a little while ago, i would like the terific teal hat, the gleaming golden sandals, and the bright vest with shirt i realy need the hat and shoes for an outfit. Please reply! **IRISH DANCERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!**

cscscs3

hey its cscscs3 and were friends already. can i please have the spiral designer dress?thanks;)

Jessie_800

Hey buttercup207! Ha ha, no, i’m NOT rich! :p &I will friend u now! Bye!

Anonymous

by the way check my forum webkinz fairy god mother 2 please!

Anonymous

just so u know i am katara363 just with a diffrent account i dont have that many points i can not do that i am really sorry but i could maybe get u a ton a mean a ton ! of deluxe clothing from kinz style shop or outlet.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.