KASSUZY’s psi Wishlist!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives KASSUZY’s psi Wishlist!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  JesusismyLord830 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

KASSUZY

deluxe grooming chair(Airedale terrier), frozen tundra treadmill(artic fox), charming cherry bumper(cherry soda pup),cupcake forklift(cookies and cream koala), wild flower spa(lilac guinea pig),marshmallow seeds(marshmallow bunny), blue moon lagoon(moon fox),seaspray sub(seaspray dolphin),white tiger crystal fountain(white Bengal tiger signature) That’s all for now…

i have marshmallow seeds i need neo gothic what do ya have

KASSUZY

ANYBODY ELSE? :( please!

LambTyler

Hi Kassuzy! I think I have one of the psi you need! Do you have any sort of trade list? If not you can look at my wish list if you want. My newest trade/wish list forum is called long overdue trade list. Thanks, LT

KASSUZY

Anything u want specific? :) thanks!

LambTyler

Hmm there isn’t really anything specific I am looking for but you can go to my trade list cause it has a wishlist. Newest ones is my long overdue forum. It would be easiest to look there. Thanks, LT

KASSUZY

Any have these? I’ve been wanting them ever since each pet came out! :( And the gorilla psi please! :( I have 37 other pets and items :(

cruisingal

Hi, I have the marshmallow seeds. Do you happen to have any Webkinz socks?? Please lmk. Thanks, Cruisingal

KASSUZY

Socks? I have dwarf shoes that look like them + I have the rest of the costume. un?

KASSUZY

U can get them on a challenge I think

KASSUZY

Anyone have these? :( I have great rewards! I have plenty of things like other psi’s. Please!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.