Lamb’s PSF collection!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Lamb’s PSF collection!

This topic contains 444 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  TinaKitty24 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

Hi everyone. I have started my psf collection, now that I have finally gotten which foods I have in order LOL. But to list all the ones I need would take way to long, so I am kind of going to be listing them by groups of pets. The first one I am doing is horses. I am hoping to finish off the whole list then move to the next group of pets.
    I would appreciate it if you could just go over the list and see if you have any of the pets and psf. My username is Bubblon so feel free to add me. Thanks and it’s much appreciated, Lamb

icecooler86

Hi Lamb Tyler, do you still have the Roasted mousemallows, Flounder flan, Succulent tureen of sardine, Winged wet food, Polka dot donut bits, Horseshoe huckleberry hotcakes, Sugar cube satay, Frozen mice lollies, Bright blue seed drop stew, Cosmic cheesecake, Off leash quiche, Painted pinto been salad, Frightening fritter, Bamboo biscuits, Rosy alfalfa alfredo, Lobster Kibble bisque? If you do can you please send them to me? Thanks so much!

LambTyler

Hey Ice. I’ll send you whatever I have out of those! Lamb

icecooler86

Thanks! I made sure that no one asked for them yet so no one will get upset.

LambTyler

Ya, I have all of them. I have 4 more to send. Lamb

magikpup1

Hi Guys, I am also an EXTREME collector of PSF. I have collected a ton and am still searching for a few (There’s more than few that I listed) that evaded me. Any of the one’s I listed below that are bolded, I have amazing offers for including unsolved foods. If you have CURLY COIL FRIE (Rainforest Boa), Magic Potion Punch (Apprentice Owl), Disguised Fries (Camo Rhino), Eucalyptus Tea (Cuddly Koala), SEARED SEED BUNS (Fire Songbird), Lotus Bloom Tea (Flower Frog), FRIENDLY DRAGONFRUIT SOARBET (Friendly Dragon), Booberry Gumball (Friendly Monster), Sweet Springtime Green/Yellow/Purple Custard (Lil Green/Yellow/Purple Ducklings), Cosmic Coral Kabob, (Pisces Fish), Pterrific Pterodactyl Ptoast (Pterodactyl), Flowery Flutterpie (Renassiance Palace Butterfly), PREHISTORIC PIE (Sabertooth Tiger), Precious Pearl Cupcake (Seafoam Sparkle Dolphin), CANDY CLOVERS (Shamrock Dragon), Twinkly Wing Waffles (Sparkling Pegasus), Monstrous Milkshake (Sweetheart Monster), SKILLFULLY SKEWERED SHRIMP (Swordfish), WINTERMINT PASTRY (Wintermint Reindeer), & ZEN DRAGONFRUIT SOARBET (Zen Dragon). If you could please send to Tommy475, I will send a nice gift in return. Or if you prefer to trade please respond to my reply and contact me. Thanks again.

LambTyler

Hi magikpup. The only one out of the PSF you need is the swordfish, I have a swordfish, but I haven’t adopted it yet. When I do, I will send you the PSF! LT

markg97

Hey Tyler I’ll send over three PSF over. Okay See you around W.W. and have a Happy New Years

Hi Lamb! Do you need the velvety elephants psf or the cocker spaniel psf? (the dog on the front of the webkinz tag) Let me know I’ll be happy to send you them.

LambTyler

Sure Koala, that would be great! Thanks, LT

icecooler86

Thanks so much LT! :-)

Hi LT. Can you please send cinnamon strudel, cream soda slushy, blueberry soda, crayfish cocktail, delectable domino cookies, forage porridge, oasis iced tea, rhino diner roulade and supernatural spaghetti? Thanks! ~MORHB~

LambTyler

Sure I’ll start sending Mom. By the way though, I will only be able to send from Bubblon for now because Bobblon has expired and is now a free account, so I am waiting for a pet that I will put there. I used to have deluxe but it expired but I only got it for my main because they tripled the price of the bonus account, which is too bad. Lamb

LambTyler

Oh and I don’t have the cream soda slushy anymore Mom, but I have the rest, sorry about that. LT

No problem. Thanks for what you sent/send. I will be making an updated PSF list. Just need to adopt the pets to the accounts first. Hope you have a great New Years! ~MORHB~

LambTyler

Well the pets finally came so I adopted it anyways! Your welcome! Happy new year! Lamb

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.