Lamb’s PSF collection!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Lamb’s PSF collection!

This topic contains 444 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  TinaKitty24 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

Hi everyone. I have started my psf collection, now that I have finally gotten which foods I have in order LOL. But to list all the ones I need would take way to long, so I am kind of going to be listing them by groups of pets. The first one I am doing is horses. I am hoping to finish off the whole list then move to the next group of pets.
    I would appreciate it if you could just go over the list and see if you have any of the pets and psf. My username is Bubblon so feel free to add me. Thanks and it’s much appreciated, Lamb

magikpup1

RE: Hey everyone below I have listed my updated list of foods that I am currently hunting for. Anyone’s that are bolded I need the most. If you have; Magic Potion Punch (Apprentice Owl), DISGUISED FRIES (Camo Rhino), EUCALYPTUS TEA (Cuddly Koala), SEARED SEED BUNS (Fire Songbird), LOTUS BLOOM TEA (Flower Frog, Sweet Springtime Custard (Green/Yellow/Purple Custard (Lil Green/Yellow/Purple Ducklings), TROPICAL FRUIT FRENZY (Gelato Parrot), Nocturnal Nectar (Gemini Butterfly), MOON CAKE (Cancer Crab), ZODAIC PRETZEL (Virgo Horse), Flowery Flutterpie (Renassiance Palace Butterfly), Precious Pearl Cupcake (Seafoam Sparkle Dolphin), Monstrous Milkshake (Sweetheart Monster), WINTERMINT PASTRY (Wintermint Reindeer), & ZEN DRAGONFRUIT SOARBET (Zen Dragon). If you could please send to Tommy475, I will send a nice gift in return. Or if you prefer to trade please respond to my reply and contact me. Thanks again. Also if you have Rainforest Boa, Swordfish, Sabertooth Tiger, Wintermint & Peppermint Reindeer PSI for trade please contact me ASAP.

Do you still need the Cancer Crab moon cake? Is so, let me know, I have one. Add me at momofredheadboys. Also, check my extras lists I post for Lamb. If you see something you need that Lamb does not, just let me know and I will send it to you. ~MORHB~

Hey LT, thanks for the burger. I have a few PSF’s in my dock I got extras of. Let me know if you need any of these: Mistletoe Cookie Dough, Tally Ho Hoagie, Snowflake Frosted Cookies, Neem Nog, Crispy Hay Squares, Jelly Bean Burrito, Wild Berry Sundae, Frozen Iceberg Chili, Punksicles, Mythical Milkshake ~mom~

LambTyler

Your welcome! And out of those I need the Mistletoe Cookie Dough, Neem nog and the Crispy Hay Squares. Thanks, LT

I have added the Magical Hippogriff, Sleepy Woodland Dragon, Charming Rat to my account this morning, so let me know if you need any of those. I have more extras I will list after I see if you need any of the first ones I listed. ~mom~

Here is a list of more extras I have: Delectable Insectables, Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake, Sparkling Flower Fondue, Rock Rodent Mice Cream, Rocky Rib Rack, Sea Sponge Cake, Leafy Splurge Lasagna, Grilled Krill Thrill, Oasis Iced Tea, Cha Cha Chili, Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich, Gummy Honey on Toast, Mud Burger, Flower Tart, Sweet Parakeet Frites, Creamy Steamed Kudzu, Crispy Bone Scones, Coffee Bean Biscuit, Gingersnap Pie, Delicious Daisy Danish, Twisted Fruit Slushy, Goofy Grapefruit Gelato. LMK if you need any of these. ~mom~

LambTyler

Hey Mom! Thanks for the first foods. I would love to have one from the magical hippogriff, woodland dragon and charming rat. P.S. Those are pretty nice pets to adopt LOL. And from your list I would love the Delectable Insectables, Rock Rodent Mice Cream, Rocky Rib Rack, Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich, Gummy Honey on Toast, Mud Burger, Flower Tart, Sweet Parakeet Frites, Creamy Steamed Kudzu, Delicious Daisy Danish and Goofy Grapefruit Gelato. Sorry for the long list. Thanks a bunch! Lamb

No problem. I like that it’s long. Gets more out of my dock, lol. Should I just send to Bub or can I send to Bob too? LMK. ~mom~

LambTyler

Ya, that would be great for me too, except the most things in my docks are clothes and objects. I need to start my free lists again… And yup, you can send to both accounts! My last dog list will be coming really soon. Thanks, Lamb

icecooler86

Hi momofredheadboys, if Lamb doesn’t want these can I have them : Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake, Sparkling Flower Fondue, Rocky Rib Rack, Sea Sponge Cake, Leafy Splurge Lasagna, Grilled Krill Thrill, Oasis Iced Tea, Cha Cha Chili, Crispy Bone Scones, Coffee Bean Biscuit, Gingersnap Pie, Twisted Fruit Slushy. Thanks so much!

cutie135

Hi Majikpup1- Jami912 and I were talking this morning and she has some of the food too so I will send FR from Cutie and Ushie and send six things over

magikpup1

Hey Guys, Thanks SOOOO much for your kindness. I really appreciate it a lot! If you guys ever need something just contact me and its done. P.S. Also if you find any of the other foods i need pleaseeeeeee help me out). Thanks again. Magikpup

cutie135

Hi! I have the skillfully skewered shrimp I believe- I will send a FR to you today and nothing needed in return- good luck! Crissy

magikpup1

Hi Crissy/Cutie, I was also wondering if you happened to have Rainforest Boa, Shamrock Dragon, or Swordfish PSI for trade? If you guys do I would really appreciate because those are my three favorite pets in all of Webkinz World. If not don’t worry about it. Thanks, Magikpup

Hi LT, hope all is well with you. Haven’t “chatted” in a while. Is it possible for me to get the Organic Veggie Burger from your Peace n Love Puppy? I appreciate it if you can send. I was hoping to see you on WF. I remember you saying you might join for the estore cookie prize. I ended up joining and it is much easier to chat there. LMK if you can send the PSF. Thanks a bunch ~mom~

LambTyler

Hi Mom! I was just gonna send another note over on Webkinz sometimes, we really haven’t chatted in a while. Of course I can send the burger! And as for webkinz friends, I really do want to join, prizes there are awesome, but it might have to wait a while. Someday though… I’m sure of it! Lamb

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.