Lamb’s PSF collection!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Lamb’s PSF collection!

This topic contains 444 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  TinaKitty24 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

Hi everyone. I have started my psf collection, now that I have finally gotten which foods I have in order LOL. But to list all the ones I need would take way to long, so I am kind of going to be listing them by groups of pets. The first one I am doing is horses. I am hoping to finish off the whole list then move to the next group of pets.
    I would appreciate it if you could just go over the list and see if you have any of the pets and psf. My username is Bubblon so feel free to add me. Thanks and it’s much appreciated, Lamb

Ok So since Atom’s forum is gone, I’m hoping my friends will still chat with me on my forum called Looking For E-store Points. Lamb, I sent you a request and will send the Endangered Zebra psf soon. Thanks.

markg97

Hey Tyler, Thank You for the Gift Yesterday, but was it for me or for someone else? If so let me know and i’ll send it back. I wish I could send something back but I’ll wait for your new wishlist to come out to see if I have anything.Okay, See you around W.W.

LambTyler

Mark the gift was for you! You don’t have to send anything back. You always look for stuff from my list so I wanted to send you a gift! Enjoy! Lamb

markg97

Okay I was just wondering cause you sent over a Super bed box and I was just making sure, was it for the Apple Pie Super Bed? If so sorry I forgot to tell you it retired last year in November. Anyway Thank You for the Gift and See you around W.W.

LambTyler

Oh Ya Mark, I’m sorry I forgot the bed was retired. You can keep the super box though, I will try to find the bed for you! Lamb

markg97

Not a problem I would have gotten it before it retired but they didn’t tell us which one it was, and I didn’t want to waste a box on a Bed that may or may have not retired, I can probably used it for trading the Apple Pie Super Bed myself that’s usually works for me. Anyway Thanks Again for the Gift and See you around W.W.

did you need the apple pie bed? (sorry your comment confused me a little) if you do I have it! Don’t know if we’re friends, my user is JesusismyLord.

markg97

Hi JesusismyLord (I like your username by the way), Yes I do need the Appie Pie Super Bed, I don’t think we are friends but I’ll send a Friends request soon. Do you want something in return? Let me know and See you around W.W. Oh I forgot my username is the same here (markg97) in Webkinz.

True2MyWord1

Hi LambTyler! I can send you my PSF for the APB if you want! See you! -T2MW1-

LambTyler

Hi True. I’m sorry, but what is the APB? LMK, thanks Lamb!

OK, I think this is my last list for now: Batikka Masala, Eel Enchilada, Poppin’ Peach Melba, Tuna Melt Medley, Crispy Kelp Salad, Fancy Fig Smoothie, Eucalyptus Leaf Tea, Toadstool Fritter, Purple Candy Pieces, Wildflower Nectar, Bamboo Biscuits, Pomegranate Punch, Octopot Pie, Rainforest Stir Fry, Glam Hors D’oeuvres, Lotus Bloom Tea, Salt Water Taffy, Kalahari Quiche, Creamy Peanut Parfait, Forest Fruit Salad, Bromegrasserole, Sour Plum Drops, Abomina Bowl of Chili, Fresh Fish Platter, Spicy Seaweed Salsa, Tuskan Omelet, Tree Frog Fly Soup, and Roasted Wild Grass. ~mom~

Atomton

Do you need those? If so I could send you like 3 varieties you need.-Atom

Hi Atom. No I don’t need these. These were extras that I had gotten from other people and just seeing if LT needed any. Thanks for the offer though. Have a great weekend. ~mom~

Atom, what happened to Username History 2? I can’t find it, I even had it bookmarked and now it’s gone. I can’t find it in your or my profile. Did it get deleted, is it glitching, or is it just my computer? JesusismyLord830. By the way sorry for telling him on here Lamb, I hope you didn’t find it rude of me, and if you want I have an endangered zebra food you can have if you need it. I don’t know if we’re friends yet, I’m JesusismyLord, so you’re welcome to send me a request anytime.

LambTyler

HI Jesus. I don’t mind you posting here. I can’t find that forum either. And I would love the zebra food. My UN is Bubblon. Thanks, LT

Atom to talk to me or SC go to her forum “what signature pet are you” I never know where to find you……………………. Miss you.

Atom, you don’t know how guilty I feel for trading my toadstool table I REALLY WISH I STILL HAD IT :devil: :cry: :oops: :mad: SO SORRY!

oops added a d to the :evil: face, it should just say evil , but now I feel okay since I found it on my cousin’s account. I hope you liked your gift Atom, thanks so much for the thank you’s.

Atomton

Thanks for the Toadstool Table and Green Lava. They are so cool. Thanks Sweet and Snow for the food. Question about the Heart Tart is it a PSF to something? If so I won’t feed it to my pets. Don’t want them to get sick. I was going to save one and give one to Aqua as a I love you treat. Thanks everyone. I had like 14 KP when I logged on and I hope I got back to everyone. -Atom

icecooler86

Hi momofredheadboys, if Lamb doesn’t want them and if they’re still avavible can I have : Batikka Masala, Eel Enchilada, Poppin’ Peach Melba, Tuna Melt Medley, Crispy Kelp Salad, Fancy Fig Smoothie, Eucalyptus Leaf Tea, Toadstool Fritter, Purple Candy Pieces, Wildflower Nectar, Bamboo Biscuits, Pomegranate Punch, Octopot Pie, Rainforest Stir Fry, Glam Hors D’oeuvres, Lotus Bloom Tea, Salt Water Taffy, Kalahari Quiche, Creamy Peanut Parfait, Forest Fruit Salad, Bromegrasserole, Sour Plum Drops, Fresh Fish Platter, Spicy Seaweed Salsa, Tuskan Omelet, Tree Frog Fly Soup, and Roasted Wild Grass. Thanks so much!

crissy135

Hey Lamb! It has been FOREVER!!!!!! I have some of those foods for you so I will send them over- send a note sometime soon and let’s catch up in the CH ok? Miss you!

LambTyler

Hey Cutie! Yes it’s been way to long. I will send you a note when I have the chance. I feel like I’ve been so busy I haven’t been talking to anyone. Has anyone seen dogfish? I feel like she’s been gone. I’ll try to send one next time I see you on Cutie. I miss you too! Lamb

Atomton

Hi Lamb, DF still plays but later at night lately. I invited her over to see my house. She had a cute dog. It had hearts on it. Maybe original Love Pup so cute! Thanks for your present! I love it very much! I hope you like it. Lamb. I have some items but not off your list. :( I would like to talk to you more often. Could you please check Username History 2? -Atom

LambTyler

Ok thanks Atom. I would like to talk to her about something. And I think the love pup is cute too! Did I send you a present recently? I’m sorry if I don’t remember, I guess I didn’t write it down. I was trying to get a few things for you but I never found them. I’ll try again. Sure I can check the username history! Lamb

Atomton

Hi Lamb. is Ice Resurface for Thoughtful Think Tank a good trade? I got one of them in the TR today from a gorilla. I know the thoughtful Think Tank is a KK RR. The Ice Resurface is a RE. I hope it is a good trade otherwise I wasted the RE JesusismyLord told me to trade on yet again another bad trade. :( Wait didn’t you want that and my opus sofa. Sorry Lamb, I got them but am using and collecting them. I am still looking for 10 in that theme. BTW. thanks to everyone’s help I am now down to looking for 4 Retired Exclusives. 1. Toadstool Table. 2. Green Lava 3. Red Lava 4. Golden Fancy Teacart! Thanks everyone!-Atom

LambTyler

Hey Atom. Yes the ice resurfacer for the think tank is a good trade! And it’s ok, I love collecting so I’m not surprised that you want to collect it too! I’ll try to find some retired exclusives for you! Lamb

dogfish

Hey, atom, your forum is missing. Just so you know, I still scan the forums. I have found a better way to chat, through webkinz friends. I am hoping the forums work better soon. I have been seeing that Becky has been helping you tons,and that you are in good hands. Hey, lamb I would love to ask you a few questions about what we talked about yesterday. I will look for you in WW, TTYL DF

Becky71W

Hey girl just wanted to say hi. And I only had 2 of the exclusives he needed. So not really a ton of help. Don’t want to take credit for something I didn’t do. :)

LambTyler

That’s what I thought too, Atom’s forum has disappeared. Dogfish I will try to find you today to talk. Hi Becky, long time no see! Good to hear from you again! Lamb

Atomton

Hi Becky has been a great friend and helper to me. Those have been fairly hard to get in the Trading Room. Still trying to soften Auric (pet in TR) with my items. He has really cool Egyptian and all the retired exclusives I still want to collect. Thanks Becky and Jesusismylord for sending me the ones I really wanted the most. I love them a lot and they look really good. Thanks also for your gift yesterday JIML! JIML helped me with 2. Becky 2. Before I had 11 looking for. SweetCupcake helped me with 1. And I found 2 myself. Red Plasma Ball and So Moped Scooter. And WebkinzLover helped me with one. Thanks JesusismyLord, Sweetcupcake, Becky, and Webkinz Lover for helping me get down to 4. I would also like to thank Dogfish, Lamb, and Gold for helping me get down to 11. BTW, I got some extras from the trading room for trading Wallpaper. If it is not to much to ask does anyone still have extra? I have been getting Retired Exclusives, Retired Rares, Superbeds, and PSI for them. I am looking for those so just wondering. They must be on everyone’s want list. I got 3 of them because well I got in trouble for the rest of the floaty and couldn’t log on but used one in my room. Like I got Jelly Bean Tree and Rare Fountain for just 1 of those. I got some others stuff too, you will be surprised when I show you my rooms again, I have changed several especially outside to make them more fun and cooler. Thanks DF and Lamb for the tip. Thought I would pay credit to the people who have helped me so much.-Atom

Speaking of which, sorry Becky for getting confused about the dress sent to Mark. I got my lists mixed up. Did not mean to steal your thunder, lol. Hope all is well with you and your family. ~MORHB~

LambTyler

Your welcome Atom. I will try to continue to help with whatever I can! Lamb

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.