Lamb’s PSF collection!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Lamb’s PSF collection!

This topic contains 444 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  TinaKitty24 10 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

LambTyler

Hi everyone. I have started my psf collection, now that I have finally gotten which foods I have in order LOL. But to list all the ones I need would take way to long, so I am kind of going to be listing them by groups of pets. The first one I am doing is horses. I am hoping to finish off the whole list then move to the next group of pets.
    I would appreciate it if you could just go over the list and see if you have any of the pets and psf. My username is Bubblon so feel free to add me. Thanks and it’s much appreciated, Lamb

Lamb, what is your UN? I have the Blonde Cockapoo PSF that I can send to you if I friend you! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

LambTyler

Hi Gold. I am Bubblon on webkinz. Thanks, Lamb

Misty900

I HAVE BROWN ARIBIAN PSFS!!! I’LL SEND THEM AS SOON AS I CAN!!!

Hi LT. I hope this doesn’t get lost in the shuffle here. I have a few more extra PSF’s for you if you need them. Sub Saharan Sandwich, Doodles Noodles, Fresh Fish Cornucopia, Purple Candy Corn Feed, Wild Flower Fondue, Festive Fruitcake, Lemon Sundrops, Savannah Shoot Sandwich, Arctic Cod Cakes, Creamy Cocoa, Big Game Bacon Nachos, Bad Tempered Tuna (Grumpy Cat). LMK TTYL. ~mom~

LambTyler

Hey Mom. Congrats on the adoption of the grumpy cat! That was pretty fast lol. I don’t know if I would want a pet that would never smile at me though :P Out of those foods I need the Sub Saharan Sandwich, Fresh Fish Cornucopia, Purple Candy Corn Feed, Lemon Sundrops, Savannah Shoot Sandwich, Arctic Cod Cakes, Creamy Cocoa and Bad Tempered Tuna. Thanks, Lamb

Yeah, as cute as the GC webbie is, I will not be adopting it. Well, not any time soon. These are just extra’s from what other people have sent me. I will start sending these out to you. ~mom~

LambTyler

Oh, I just assumed. Thanks for the foods! LT

magikpup1

Hey Lamb! Heres a list of the pet foods i have atm. Tell me what u need Jellybean Jumble, Peanut Butter and Banana Split, Rapid Rib Eye, Citrus Sherbert Sorbet, Four Leaf Catnip, Forrage Porridge, Frosted Snowflakes, Juicy Alabone Macaroni, Frozen Mice Lollies, Collie Lolly, Silver Shoots and Roots Pizza, Daphina Dafina, Flying Fish Fricassee, Winter Snow Crepes, Munch Acorn Meringues, Succulent Sweet Sushi, Chewy Spiced Spatzle, Gaur Garbure, Tie Dyed Fly Pie, Schnauzer Schnitzel, Bone Pretzel, Candied Rose Petals, Spiky Sedge Soup, Tasty Eucalyptus Pastries, Garlicky Gazelle Tenderloin, Googles Noodles, Tuna Caramel Corn, Marzipan Bone, Jungle Sandwich, Tender Leaf Cookies, Honey Roast, and Buggy Jelly. Also have a bunch of others lying around my dock that I don’t not really know what they are. Currently I am looking for Chowlow, Mosquito Burrito, Seedy Seaside Smoothie, Disguised Fries, Moon Cake, Chilled Shrimp Cocktail, Tropical Trail Mix, Fluffy Muffins, Mammoth Burger, Wild Egg Omelet, Fireweed Flambe, Frozen Carrot Pops, Nocturnal Nectar, Soaring Sizzling Scallops, Cranberry Gobbler, Seashell Soup, Braised Venison Cacciatore, Gingerbread Biscuits, Baked Bean Bratwurst, Flowerbed Flapjacks, Monster Mash Eye Scream, Grazing Gaspacho, Seaweed Saute, Bangers and Monster Mash, Zodiac Pretzel, Winter Mint Pastry, Blue, Yellow, and Purple Candy Corn Feed.

Hi magikpup. I have the Moon Cake and Cranberry Gobbler for you. Please add me at momofredheadboys and I will send them over to you. Just need to know your WWid. ~MORHB~

icecooler86

magikpup I have the Fluffy Muffins. What’s your username? LMK, I will friend you and send it.

icecooler86

Also if Lamb doesn’t want these, could I have them : Peanut Butter and Banana Split, Rapid Rib Eye, Citrus Sherbert Sorbet, Four Leaf Catnip, Forrage Porridge, Frosted Snowflakes, Juicy Alabone Macaroni, Frozen Mice Lollies, Collie Lolly, Silver Shoots and Roots Pizza, Flying Fish Fricassee, Winter Snow Crepes, Munch Acorn Meringues, Succulent Sweet Sushi, Chewy Spiced Spatzle, Gaur Garbure, Tie Dyed Fly Pie, Schnauzer Schnitzel, Bone Pretzel, Candied Rose Petals, Garlicky Gazelle Tenderloin, Tuna Caramel Corn, Marzipan Bone, Jungle Sandwich, Tender Leaf Cookies, Honey Roast.

Hi icecooler86. I just want to verify that this is your WWid. If it is different than your name here, please let me know where I can send. ~MORHB~

icecooler86

My username is icecooler88 on Webkinz World. Thank you so much, momofredheadboys!

icecooler86

I have already friended you before. Thanks!

Hey Ice. I thought that might have been you, but didn’t want to send to the wrong person. These are the PSF’s I’m sending you. Please let me know if you have received any already and I will take them off your list. ~MORHB~ chocolate strawberry cheesecake, sparkling flower fondue, sea sponge cake, leafy slurge lasagna, grilled krill thrill, oasis iced tea, crispy bone scones, coffee bean biscuit, twisted fruit slushy, brine shrimp burger, sunflower seed soup, luv potion pop, luscious lip loaf, bacon bone, honeysuckle sticky buns, fire spice ramen, succulent tureen of sardine, coral cordone blue, flower flapjacks, batikka masala, eel enchilada, poppin peach melba, crispy kelp salad, bamboo biscuits, octopot pie, salt water taffy, lotus bloom tea, creamy peanut parfait, bromegrasserole, tree frog fly soup, sour plum drops, frosted snowflakes, frozen mice lollies, silver roots and shoots pizza, munchy acorn meringues, gaur garbure, schnauzer schnitzel, garlicky gazelle tenderloin, marzipan bone and honey roast. Also, if you have another account to send to, please let me know so I can get these to you quicker.

icecooler86

Hi, sorry for the late reply, MAJOR HW loadage. I only already have leafy slurge lasagna unfortunely. You could also send to my sister’s account on whitehouse88 ( you are already her friend too; I think ). Thank you very much for your generosity.

Hey Ice, I just wanted to let you know that I do not have the Gaur Garbure or the Garlicky Gazelle. I though I did, but do not see them now. I might have sent to someone else. Sorry about that. ~MORHB~

icecooler86

That’s okay. I’m grateful for the ones you are sending over.

LambTyler

Hi Magik Pup. I’m sorry it took absolutely FOREVER to get back to you. If you still have any of these I would be appreciate if you could send them over: Rapid Rib Eye, Citrus Sherbert Sorbet, Daphina Dafina, Flying Fish Fricassee, Winter Snow Crepes, Munch Acorn Meringues, Garlicky Gazelle Tenderloin, Jungle Sandwich and Tender Leaf Cookies. If you don’t have them anymore that’s fine. My UN is Bubblon. Thanks, Lamb

icecooler86

My sister might have the Daphina Dafina, I’ll check.

TinaKitty24

Hi Lamb! I have a Pink Pony PSF! I’ll send it to you. Were friends right!? Your username is Bubblon…. I’m TinaKitty24. XD OK bye!

LambTyler

Hi Kitty. Yes I am Bubblon. And feel free to send whatever PSF you want! Lamb

TinaKitty24

OK! And thank you for the gift you sent me! I especially loved the little purple mushroom. LOL so cute. :3

LambTyler

Your welcome! I’m glad you liked it! Lamb

TinaKitty24

Hi again! Lamb, do you mind if I make a forum like this? I’m also in need of PSF’s. ♒TinaKitty24♒

LambTyler

Of course you can Kitty! I will try to help out with any foods I can! And a heads up to everyone else, I think I am finished with dog PSF except for the few odd ones I didn’t get, so next I will be moving on to something really fun like e-store pets or something! Lamb

Hi Mark, I don’t want anything in return, I remembered reading that someone needed the apple pie super bed, so when I found it, I thought I’d give it as a gift. I’ll send it right now, sorry for getting back to you late, JesusismyLord

markg97

Thank You JIML, not a problem about the late reply (I understand things get busy) my sister is going to love it (she has almost all food theme Super Beds) and I Just wanted to know since you were kind enough to look for it, for me Thank You once again and See you Around W.W.

You’re very welcome, I hope you and your sister enjoy. :mrgreen:

markg97

Okay JIML, just making sure. and See does love the Bed and She says Thank You. and See you around W.W.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.