Lamb’s PSF collection!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Lamb’s PSF collection!

This topic contains 444 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  TinaKitty24 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

Hi everyone. I have started my psf collection, now that I have finally gotten which foods I have in order LOL. But to list all the ones I need would take way to long, so I am kind of going to be listing them by groups of pets. The first one I am doing is horses. I am hoping to finish off the whole list then move to the next group of pets.
    I would appreciate it if you could just go over the list and see if you have any of the pets and psf. My username is Bubblon so feel free to add me. Thanks and it’s much appreciated, Lamb

LambTyler

Hi everyone! So I completely finished with dogs, and now I am moving on to rockerz pets. LMK if you have any of these foods:
      - Bad to the bone bulldog (mosh pitatoes)
      - Groovy poodle (disco ball cereal)
      - Hip hop bunny (microphone snow)
      - Jamaican dog (spicy chicken and rice)
      - Peace, Love, Moosic Cow (flower powdered sugar cookies)
      - Pop Star Papillon (pop soda)
      - Punk Princess Cat (funky fish sticks)
      - Punky Monkey (hardcore hoagie)
      - Rock and Roar Lion (heavy metal meatballs)
      - Rockerz Coyote (acoustic angel cheesecake)
      - Rockerz Fox (foxy falafels)
      - Rockerz Leopard (groupie grouper sandwich)
      - Rockerz puppy (backstage burger)
      - Rockerz raccoon (purple velvet glam cookies)
      - Rockerz zebra (performer fruit punch)
      Thanks, LT

Does anyone have Perfect Pear Ice Cream for trade? I really need it. If you do, PLMK. Have a sweet dayQ!~Sweetzie

dogfish

Hey, guys did you read the new thing about chat plus? Does it mean you can only chat in the trading room? I hope not, between the the new deluxe bonus account prices and no chat in the club house, this would really want me to just quit webkinz. DF

markg97

Hi Chloe, From what I read in the comments, They (Ganz) said ” Yes it will only for the Trading Room and also for Parties”. But what I can’t find, if you can/still used it when a Friend is over at someone’s house. Hope that Helpful and Please don’t quit Webkinz you’re a very kind person who helps out a lot of people, and you invested a lot in Webkinz also See you around W.W.

markg97

Hi Again Chloe, i asked them if you can still use it when at a friends house and this is what they (Ganz) said “If you’re Deluxe and have been using KinzChat Plus while at parties at friends’ houses, you can continue to use KC Plus.”. Hope that helpful. See you around W.W.

Atomton

I agree but I guess my comment didn’t post. We all like you here, you are a great friend.-Atom

icecooler86

Yes it does. I wish it was everywhere that had KinzChan Plus.

LambTyler

Hey DF. I was hoping the message wouldn’t mean that. I feel like Webkinz is becoming for un-appealing. But I don’t want to quit. Anyways my cow and raccutie came so I’m excited to adopt them. I have plenty of pets to adopt so I can’t really be quitting lol. Talk to all you guys sometime later. LT

dogfish

hey Lamb, I know what you mean, I got a bunch of new pets too. I got a goat for Designer and hope I can “Chat” before it’s too late. I am very glad I have WF now, at least I can talk to cutie like a normal person. Even if they fix the forums it won’t be the same as meeting in the CH. I just wonder how much worse things can get in WW. TTYL DF

dogfish

Hey Lamb think it can’t get worse? Well my bff fang got his one and only deluxe account banned for life just for talking about the CH chat change. So, they put it on the newz site and when kids talk about it, they are punished. Oh yeah and grown ups are scared to say anything about this even on FB. This is getting way too weird for me, TTYL DF

LambTyler

Oh that’s horrible. I’m still angry about Treasure. If I would have known it was banned I could have tried sending the rest of the kinzcash over. I didn’t want to buy and send to sell to many things cause I didn’t want to drain the account. I never even got around to calling. All I ever do know is go on do my dailies and leave. I don’t even know what to say. Lamb

Hi Lamb, can I get 3 of your Raccutie PSF’s please? I will have another small list for you once I get all of Icecoolers PSF’s sent. Hope all is well. ~mom~

LambTyler

Next time I see you in online I’ll send you a note DF. And I’m thinking now with the clubhouse change I’ll be even more inclined to get WF. Mom, I haven’t adopted my Raccutie pet yet, but I will soon, I just have no idea what to name her lol. Right after this post I have got 2 other lists though. I have one with foods I’m giving away and foods I’m collecting (I’m doing rockerz pets). Talk to you all later! Lamb

Atomton

Hey Lamb, need any of these: Charcoal Cat, Mud Hippo, White Terrier, Bull Terrier, Tree Frog, Flower Frog, Black Cat, Black & White Cheeky Dog, Sterling Cheeky Cat, Signature Bengal Cat, Silversoft Cat, Love Frog, Pug, Tiger, Lion, Leopard, Golden Retriever, Spotted Frog, Charming Panda, Polar Bear, Reindeer, Love Monkey, Seal, Frog, Bull Frog, Cocker Spaniel, Bulldog, Tye Die Frog, or Grey Owl? If so I would be glad to send. I also have 9 tags in my room to get, might get Grumpy Cat soon, and might get one at Tuesday Mornings eventually, plus have more varieties to earn! I think I listed almost every single webkinz in my collection. The other 5-6 are Lilkinz of the same variety. Hope to be of help with at least one of my 36 webkinz.-Atom

LambTyler

Hey Atom. Sorry this took a while and I haven’t even given you a list yet. I will try to figure out what I need from those. It’s a little easier for me if you list the food and not the pet though, so if you could do that it would be a big help, but if not that’s fine. I’ll get around to it soon. Lamb

LambTyler

Ok Atom, I had time so I went through this list. From those pets, I need these foods: Signature Bengal Cat, Leopard and Love Monkey. If you could send them over that would be great! Lamb

Atomton

Hi Lamb, Mark, and Dogfish! I need to talk to you 3. When I logged in yesterday, the e-store thingy said 7,000; not complaining or anything. The only problem is that I didn’t get anything in my Kinzmessages that someone sent me them. I want to send the proper thanks so if it was one of you or Mom or Becky please tell me. I am very happy just want to make sure whoever sent it gets a very nice thank-you card. Thanks DF for your present. It is really cool. The fountain was amazing, I can’t believe it took me 10 minutes to try and figure out what it did. No wonder the water didn’t flow. I didn’t click on it. ROFL. Off to W-shop to get Cobblestones and a Pedistal for the Lion. Thanks thanks Thanks. ♥-Atom

markg97

Hey Atom. I didn’t send any e-store points (I don’t think I did) I think it might be a glitch, but that is a cool glitch though (if it’s one) hope you get to keep them and have fun spending them, if you want too. See you around W.W.

dogfish

Hi Atom, I wanted you to have enough points to get something good. Enjoy, and have a great weekend. DF

Atomton

Thanks for the very generous gift Dogfish. Now I am just waiting for the items I want to go on sale. They have this thing like the deals of the month. They are clearancing out all the old items. Maybe that rainbow waterslide I want will be 50% to 75% off next month? Then I will save up for something else. Maybe that spa hot tub wait for that to go on sale. Thanks so much Dogfish.-Atom

markg97

Hey Atom. Where you in the trading room? I couldn’t tell but is one of your webkinz named BGA (I think I spell it right? Anyway I heard you on the PodKinz cool you got to be in one and I liked your Question about Valuables/Rares. Anyway See you around W.W. And Cool Chloe gave you extra E-Store Points their’s not much you can buy for 2000 points. I really want the Maid Marian Outfit (Full) and the Fashionista Fedora but That’s just me Anyway See you around W.W.

Atomton

Hi Mark! Yes, one of my pet’s name is BGA> Bengal Gold and A stands for my last name. Anyways, cool about podkinz. I won’t be on much because I got 2 speeches, and essay, and 2-4 tests this week. Hope you understand. Lamb, I will try and post the foods I get and also to my 14 new pets when I load them ASAP. I bought 4 at Tuesday Morning, 1 a signature; Koala.. 1 of them we got there Sig Bear; #5 I have to wait for my birthday to get. My b-day is June 5th. I also got 2 at Target, 5 at Walgreens, and several from last year. HTTYS-Atom

markg97

Oh Okay I though it was you I went to ‘My Page’ to make sure cause I saw it once before and just need to be sure and BGA are your initials I would have never have guessed at first. Sorry If I was rude to you in the trading room I try trading POTM’s for POTM’s. Good luck with all that work I hope you pass I don’t like speeches myself, and their is a song out their that has tons of History in it, if you need help with that let me know and I could put it in the tag. Cool you got so many Webkinz at Tuesday Morning the ones by me has not gotten to many new ones. Good luck and See you around W.W. P.S. it’s a very catchy song

markg97

Hey Atom. I hope you enjoyed my rooms, I was going to show you more but you left, the only reason I was having to keep asking you a Question Mark (?), was because I couldn’t tell what you where saying, all it gave me was a white bubble and the only thing that could go through was the Smiley Face, Heart, Etc. Sorry I couldn’t reply to you. See you around W.W.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.