Lamb’s PSF collection!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Lamb’s PSF collection!

This topic contains 444 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  TinaKitty24 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

Hi everyone. I have started my psf collection, now that I have finally gotten which foods I have in order LOL. But to list all the ones I need would take way to long, so I am kind of going to be listing them by groups of pets. The first one I am doing is horses. I am hoping to finish off the whole list then move to the next group of pets.
    I would appreciate it if you could just go over the list and see if you have any of the pets and psf. My username is Bubblon so feel free to add me. Thanks and it’s much appreciated, Lamb

LambTyler

Hi everyone! On the weekend I finally got my dog foods together again, so I was able to put up the next list. This is for retired and seasonal dogs:
      - American Golden (Best in show brownies)
      - Basset Hound (Kibble Kabob)
      - Beagle (Beagle bagel bits)
      - Cheeky Dog (Berried bone bonbons)
      - Chocolate lab (Carob chip cookies)
      - German Sheperd (Bone pretzel)
      - Irish Setter (Discus Biscuits)
      - Misty puppy (Grape pupsicle)
      - Peppermint puppy (Minty marble cake)
      - Pink and white dog (Sparkliglitter)
      - Samoyed (Chewy chapon con carne)
      - Tawny puppy (Biscuit bruschetta)
      - Weimaraner (Tally-Ho Hoagie)
      - Yellow Lab (Sunshine feast)
      LMK if you have any. Thanks, Lamb

Hey, I was cleaning out my jumkrooms, and I found these psf. If you would like them, let me know, because otherwise they’ll probably be sold – Peanut Butter and Banana Split (Asian Elephant, Endangered), Exquisite Euclypta (Sig. Koala), Kibble A la King (Black Lab), Googles Noodles (Google), Jumbled Googles Caboodles (Pink Google), Water Lily Puffs (Powder Puff Porcupine), Crispy Bones Scones (White Terrier), Grilled Krill Thrill (Blue Whale), Four Leaf Catnip (Clover Cat). No return gift needed, I don’t collect psfs really. Let me know if you would like them! Thanks!

LambTyler

Hey Jane! From there I need everything except the grilled krill thrill, water lily puffs and kibble a la king. Thanks, Lamb

cutieny2008

Hullo, Lamb! I did some food trading in the TR today, and I’m not sure if you still need these foods, but I sent them anyway. The PSFs were: Sweet Fluffy Bonbons, Pinkberry Punch, and Candy Catnip. :)

LambTyler

Hi cutieny! I am pretty sure I needed all of those, so thanks!! Lamb

Hey, did you get it? I sent:
      Tally-Ho Hoagies
      Groovy Grass Gelato
      and, Braised Bannock Bites, more coming soon. Apparently you can only send 1 gift per friend per day.

LambTyler

Yes I got them Angel! And ya you can only send one gift to friend per day. Lamb

Hey Lamb! Thanks for accepting my request, PSF coming now!

LambTyler

Your welcome and thanks for the foods! LT

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.