Lamb’s trade list #4

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Lamb’s trade list #4

This topic contains 138 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

WISHLIST
    WEBKINZNEWZ – CLOTHING: Blue Baby Romper, Cloud Adventure Hoodie, Cloud Adventure Pants, Holly Jolly Sweater
    WEBKINZNEWZ – ITEMS: Bloomin’ Desk Lamp, Clover Patch (I need a few of these), Framed Adventure Park Map, Hay Bales Lamp, Happy Halloween Banner, Looney Round Rug, Shamrockin’ Guitar, Shamrockin’ Microphone, St. Patty’s Jukebox, Toy Electric Guitar, Winter Wonderland Mirror, Winter Wonderland Window, White Tiger Cub Plushy, Plush Besties
    CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN
    2009: Figgy Pudding, Magic W White Socks, Rubber Ducky, Gingerbread Reindeer Cookies, Kinzville Gingerbread House
    2010: Gifts Galore Gingerbread Cookies, Mistletoe Mantel, Plumpy Holiday Plush, Holiday Flannel Pajamas Bottom, Holiday Tapestry,
    2011: PJ Collie Holiday Plush, Baked Alaska (Food)
    CLICK TO WIN AND CLUBHOUSE: Mermaid Bobble head, Catch the Leprechaun Pot of Gold, Lucky Leprechaun Coin Pond, Toy Lizard, Fancy Tuxedo Jacket, Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain, Maple Leaf Sweater
    POTM: Deep Sea Driving Submarine, Kinzville Cuckoo Clock, Lurking Lagoon, Magic Genie Lamp, Newton’s Giant Cradle, Rainbow Shower, Stellar Star Blaster
    RARES – EGYPTIAN: Ancient Pyramid Lamp, Bejeweled Coffee Table, Elegant Egyptian Vanity, Exquisite Egyptian Obelisk, Grand Egyptian Column
    KOOKY SCIENTEST: Kooky walls and floors, Experiment Station 2, 3 and 4, Clock of the Future, Dream-o-Meter Bed, Incubation Chamber, Opus Sofa, Thoughtful Think Tank, Super-Secure Trapdoor Toy Box
    AZTEC : Terra Cotta Coffee Table, Turquoise Dining Chair, Stone Circle Flooring
    DELUXE CLOTHES: Elegant Victorian Gown, Hypnotic Glasses, Patriotic Top Hat, Puppy Patrol Shirt, Racing Jacket, Ringmaster’s Blazer, Ringmaster’s Top Hat, Samurai Helmet
    PROMO: Fancy Balcony, Playground Slide, Fairy Den Sofa, Fairy Den Toadstool Trampoline
    ADVENTURE PARK ITEMS: Celestial S’more Campsite, Confection Perfection Press, Crystal Treasure, Ethereal Throne
    MINI QUEST: Blooming Tree, Cave Potato Crockpot, Crocodile Lantern, Deep Water Doubloon Display, Grand Treasure Pile, Lightning Cake, Stratospheric Tea Pot, The Amazing Escape
    HALLOWEEN:
    2006: Ghostly Urn, Spider’s Web Window
    2007: Creepy Bed, Giant Spider Dining Table, Witch’s Brew Stove
    2008: Crystal Advisor Ball, Mausoleum Television
    2009: Coffee Table Tomb, Gargoyle Desk, Gargoyle Sofa x2, Haunted Organ
    2010: Chilling Lanterns Lamp, Jack O’Chair x2, Jack-o-Side Table, Purple Pumpkin Dining Table, Purple Pumpkin Chair x4
    2011: Zombie Face Paint
    ENDANGERED SIG. EXCLUSIVES: Alluring Antique Lamppost, Clover Patched Couch, Hot Springs Mega Stove, Fresh Water Fountain, Frozen Dining Chair, Frozen Dining Table, Lovely Log Couch, Refreshing Oasis, Tranquil Television
    ROCKERZ BACKSTAGE PASS ITEMS: Crazy Crowd Sound Effect Machine, Groupie Face Stickers, Rock Stadium Flooring, Rock Stadium Wallpaper, Rockerz Electric Guitar, Souvenir Poster, Stage Light Lamp, Stadium Security Headset, Touring Trunk
    ROCKERZ VIP ITEMS: Base Case Closet, Fog Machine, High Heel Piano, Keyboard Raised Stage, Laser Light Show, Rising Platform, Rockin’ Diner Booth, Rockerz Fireworks, Rockin’ Diner Table, Stadium Sound Board, Stadium Speakers, VIP Tour Bus
    DELUXE ITEMS: Golden paths, deluxe tapestry, Wondrous Wall Chandelier
    WHEEL AND GAME PRIZES: Medieval Bear Tapestry, Balloon Dart Hat, Elf Patrol Goggles, Monkey & Monkey (Show) Poster
    So I made this wish list a little bit bigger with more items I needed. After it posts my trade list will come. LT

Hi Lambtyler, I’m interested in the Fall festival place setting, Acorn placemat setting, and Kitti of the Nile. I don’t have a lot from your wishlist, but I hope we can work something out! Thanks!

LambTyler

Hey Jane! I can send the fall things over for free, but I would prefer to trade for the kitti. What do you have off my list? I wouldn’t need much, because I don’t think the kitti has a very high value. LMK, Lamb

I have the Aztec flooring, and I think I have the table too. Thanks for the placemats!!

LambTyler

Your welcome! And I can trade the 2 rare items for the kitti if you want? If yes send to Bubblon and I will send the cat back. Thanks, Lamb

Sounds good to me. I was looking up the kitti though, and it looked like it wasn’t tradeable. Could you check on that? Thanks!

LambTyler

Ok Jane I will check. But if it said not tradeable it probably isn’t. I am soo sorry about that. I thought it was. I will check though. Lamb

LambTyler

Its not tradeable. So sorry Jane. LT

Hey, it’s ok. I’ll start sending the psi tommorow. :)

LambTyler

Ok thank you! And I really am sorry. I will try to make it up to you! Lamb

Oh, I also know you are looking for psf, and if you need any Hummingbird, Shark, Badger, Gray Arabian, Pinto, Husky, Frog, Golden Retriever, or Sig. Gray Tabby I’ll be happy to send. Thanks!

LambTyler

Hey Jane! From those PSF I would love all of them except the grey Arabian, pinto and husky, cause I think I have those ones. Thanks for your help! Lamb

ryanompa351

janeneongreen do you still have the humming bird i need a flying pet

Atomton

I am interested in your Rainbow Fountain of Wow, peaceful meadows window, spoiled royal side table, medieval dining table and chairs, medieval chest, Aztec Toybox (didn’t know that was a theme), Mystic Eyelamp, terra cotta chair, ancient emperor statue, kitti of the nile, kinzvision plasma tv, stone racer, ambulance, farm tractor, dessert window, magic carpet, santakinz workshop dresser, purple christmas tree, santakinz christmas carousal, polar plunge snowglobe, chocolate factory machine, and dragon’s fire candelabra. I already sent you the Gargoyle Table and Lurking Lagoon. I have no idea what they are worth so if you could please help me out that would be great! I don’t expect everything so don’t worry, I am just throwing out some options of what I want. Some of these sound really cool. I will continue to send supplies. Check your dock, because today I found 3 E-store items not given by either you or DF. They were given by Ganz E-store! I got the Halloween Music thing, and the Halloween Dance Walls & Floors! Have a nice day, thank you for trading hopefully!-Atom

cutieny2008

I am interested in your Birthday Cake Hat, and I was wondering what the value of the Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain was (since I have it, but am not sure if I would like to trade it.) PLMK Thanks!

LambTyler

Hi cutieny! I will check the value of your fountain in a bit. But if you don’t want to trade it, what would you like to trade for the hat? LT

LambTyler

By the way the fountain has a value of around 30 000. Let me know if you want to trade it. LT

cutieny2008

Hi! Thanks for letting me know the value! I’m still a bit iffy on trading the fountain, so would you mind if I took a few days to think about it? I also have Snow Queen Robes (which I know are not on your wishlist), if you’re interested. :)

LambTyler

Hi! And your welcome! And take as long as you want, I don’t mind. And thanks for the offer, but I don’t need the snow queen robes! Lamb

Atomton

Hi Lamb!! I have the 2009 Gargoyle Desk and the Lurking Lagoon. I also have a few other items however they are being used! I have a question is the Rainbow Fountain of Wow cool? Also would you trade the Gargoyle Desk for an elephant fountain? I found the gargoyle desk at the clubhouse trading. I have no other pieces so its great that a friend like you needs it! :) Also for the Lurking Lagoon do you have any of POTM items? I am interested in many items here because over 85% are on my wishlist! Is the Artic Treadmil cool? Also I would like the Peaceful Meadow Window however I don’t know if that would be a fair trade? Could I please have the Ambulance, Farm Tractor, or Dessert Window? 1-2 of those would be awesome! This isn’t final because I have no idea what all of the items being offered are! -Atom

LambTyler

Hi Atom! For the lurking lagoon I sent over another pet of the month item, I hope you like it. Also, I already had the desk, so I will send it back, I’m pretty sure dogfish told you to hold onto it anyways. And yes the wheel of wow fountain and artic treadmill are cool! LOL. And I will send a peaceful meadow window for free, I have 3. Lamb

LambTyler

TRADE LIST – PART 1
      WEBKINZNEWZ – CLOTHING: Zodiac Air shoes, pants, shirt and hat, Zodiac Earth shirt, hat, pants and shoes, Road trip yellow shirt and hat, Road trip red shirt and hat, Springtime Cardigan, Springtime leather skirt, Girl cave explorer top and skirt and hat, Team lug shirt, Turquoise ruffled skirt, turquoise hoodie and turquoise flats, Turquoise one piece summer shorts, Cloud tuxedo jacket
      WEBKINZNEWZ – ITEMS: Magnolia tree, Green stage light, Vase of pink petunias, Pretty pink roses, Glowing lamp, Blooming coffee table, Nafaria potted vine, Nafaria House candelabra, Alyssa House candelabra, Nafaria plush, Touring van , 2011 touring van, 2012 touring van, Tangerine toy box and lamp, Blue striped chair, toy box, lamp and dining table, Rose Zircon birthstone gem lamp, Garnet birthstone gem lamp , Amethyst birthstone gem lamp , Aquamarine birthstone gem lamp , Diamond birthstone gem lamp, Sapphire birthstone gem lamp, May birthstone gem lamp, Alexandrite birthstone gem lamp, PJ Collie framed poster, Elwing framed poster, Hailey framed poster, Lavender love letters, Nibbles Camcorder, Alex ‘Kinz plushie, Cowabelle ‘Kinz plushie, Roberta ‘Kinz plushie, Nibbles ‘Kinz plushie, Salley cat ‘Kinz plushie, Sparky ‘Kinz plushie, Cancer Symbol wall decoration, Leo symbol wall decoration, Libra symbol wall decoration, Virgo Symbol wall decoration, Fabulous fashion panel 1, 2, and 3
      PROMO: Watermelon hat, Watermelon skirt, Watermelon shirt, Rainbow fountain of wow
      DELUXE CLOTHES: Birthday cake cap, googly eyeglasses, wildflower headdress, wizard school professor’s robe, patriotic tuxedo jacket, fiery flamenco, elegant ribboned hat, superkinz outfit
      DELUXE ITEMS: House of deluxe shield, Powerful pedestal
      DELUXE CHALLENGE ITEMS: Enchanted mushroom lamp
      CLICK TO WIN AND CLUBHOUSE: Peaceful Meadow Window, Pink beret, Yellow chick plushie, Starlight Head Wreath, robe and sandals, Stylish City dress, Celebrate spring teacup, Rockin’ Reindeer Sweater, Winterfest Pajama Pants, Fire log rack, Fire log basket, City street slide, Fall festival place setting, Acorn placemat setting, pressed leaf wall plate, autumn tree globe, apple basket, Wagon wheel display, decorative wheat sheaf
      ENDANGERED SIG. EXCLUSIVE: Hollow log lounger
      ROCKERZ BACKSTAGE PASS ITEMS: T-shirt stand
      Once this posts the second half of my trade list will come. LT

LambTyler

TRADE LIST – PART 2
        PSI: Rockerz flower power dress, island flip flops, Frozen tundra treadmill, Witch’s brew bathtub, Bakin’ snake stove, Batwing chair, Love pond, Cocoa basket bed, Cozy water bed, Reeds n’ rushes sofa, Lucky horseshoe fireplace, Cinnamon bun bed, Northern nights bed, Leaping dolphin fountain, Underwater television, Googles scrying pond, Pawprint dining table
        RARES – PALACE PRINCESS: Bellacourt blooming flower, Entitled tapestry, spoiled royal side table
        MEDIEVAL: Medieval dining chairs, medieval coffee table, medieval chest
        AZTEC: Aztec Artisan’s toy box, Mystic eye lamp, Terra cotta chair
        ANCIENT CIVILIZATION THEME: Ancient emperor statue
        ALICE IN WONDERLAND: Whimsical wonderland flooring and wallpaper
        KOOKY SCIENTIST: Robo-handy table
        EGYPTIAN: Kitti of the Nile, Egyptian wallpaper and flooring
        OTHER RARE: Kinzvision plasma TV, Stone speedster, Hand-carved lion statue
        RETIRED EXCLUSIVES: Elephant fountain, Wading pool, Giant sandwich table, Ribbons and bows tree, Ambulance, Giant feather, Topsy-turvy window, Farm tractor, Rockin robot digital clock, Magic carpet, Dessert window
        I also have all the current exclusives.
        CHRISTMAS ITEMS: Hover sleigh, Santakinz’ workshop dresser, High tech stocking stuffer, Purple Christmas tree, Santakinz carousel, Magnificent menorah, Polar plunge holiday snowglobe, Curio shop festive gingerbread house
        ADVENTURE PARK ITEMS: Chocolate factory machine, Dragon’s Fires, Nibbles bobblehead toy, red flower, blue crystal paper weight, raziel plush toy, fish king bobblehead, fire protection helmet display, Sparky bobblehead toy, dragon’s fire candelabra, Framed photo of Sera
        NAFARIA STAR TRADING ITEMS: Poison Ivy plant, Hidden hideaway wallpaper and flooring, bubbling cauldron stove, magic potion, poison patch wreath
        DOUG GEM TRADING ITEMS: Gem expert certificate, Small blue geode, Medium gem finder trophy, large gem portrait, small gem finder trophy, sparkling gem poster, Doug’s signed picture, sparkling gem flooring
        Let me know if you need or have anything! Thanks, LT

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.