Lamb’s trade list #4

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Lamb’s trade list #4

This topic contains 138 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

WISHLIST
    WEBKINZNEWZ – CLOTHING: Blue Baby Romper, Cloud Adventure Hoodie, Cloud Adventure Pants, Holly Jolly Sweater
    WEBKINZNEWZ – ITEMS: Bloomin’ Desk Lamp, Clover Patch (I need a few of these), Framed Adventure Park Map, Hay Bales Lamp, Happy Halloween Banner, Looney Round Rug, Shamrockin’ Guitar, Shamrockin’ Microphone, St. Patty’s Jukebox, Toy Electric Guitar, Winter Wonderland Mirror, Winter Wonderland Window, White Tiger Cub Plushy, Plush Besties
    CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN
    2009: Figgy Pudding, Magic W White Socks, Rubber Ducky, Gingerbread Reindeer Cookies, Kinzville Gingerbread House
    2010: Gifts Galore Gingerbread Cookies, Mistletoe Mantel, Plumpy Holiday Plush, Holiday Flannel Pajamas Bottom, Holiday Tapestry,
    2011: PJ Collie Holiday Plush, Baked Alaska (Food)
    CLICK TO WIN AND CLUBHOUSE: Mermaid Bobble head, Catch the Leprechaun Pot of Gold, Lucky Leprechaun Coin Pond, Toy Lizard, Fancy Tuxedo Jacket, Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain, Maple Leaf Sweater
    POTM: Deep Sea Driving Submarine, Kinzville Cuckoo Clock, Lurking Lagoon, Magic Genie Lamp, Newton’s Giant Cradle, Rainbow Shower, Stellar Star Blaster
    RARES – EGYPTIAN: Ancient Pyramid Lamp, Bejeweled Coffee Table, Elegant Egyptian Vanity, Exquisite Egyptian Obelisk, Grand Egyptian Column
    KOOKY SCIENTEST: Kooky walls and floors, Experiment Station 2, 3 and 4, Clock of the Future, Dream-o-Meter Bed, Incubation Chamber, Opus Sofa, Thoughtful Think Tank, Super-Secure Trapdoor Toy Box
    AZTEC : Terra Cotta Coffee Table, Turquoise Dining Chair, Stone Circle Flooring
    DELUXE CLOTHES: Elegant Victorian Gown, Hypnotic Glasses, Patriotic Top Hat, Puppy Patrol Shirt, Racing Jacket, Ringmaster’s Blazer, Ringmaster’s Top Hat, Samurai Helmet
    PROMO: Fancy Balcony, Playground Slide, Fairy Den Sofa, Fairy Den Toadstool Trampoline
    ADVENTURE PARK ITEMS: Celestial S’more Campsite, Confection Perfection Press, Crystal Treasure, Ethereal Throne
    MINI QUEST: Blooming Tree, Cave Potato Crockpot, Crocodile Lantern, Deep Water Doubloon Display, Grand Treasure Pile, Lightning Cake, Stratospheric Tea Pot, The Amazing Escape
    HALLOWEEN:
    2006: Ghostly Urn, Spider’s Web Window
    2007: Creepy Bed, Giant Spider Dining Table, Witch’s Brew Stove
    2008: Crystal Advisor Ball, Mausoleum Television
    2009: Coffee Table Tomb, Gargoyle Desk, Gargoyle Sofa x2, Haunted Organ
    2010: Chilling Lanterns Lamp, Jack O’Chair x2, Jack-o-Side Table, Purple Pumpkin Dining Table, Purple Pumpkin Chair x4
    2011: Zombie Face Paint
    ENDANGERED SIG. EXCLUSIVES: Alluring Antique Lamppost, Clover Patched Couch, Hot Springs Mega Stove, Fresh Water Fountain, Frozen Dining Chair, Frozen Dining Table, Lovely Log Couch, Refreshing Oasis, Tranquil Television
    ROCKERZ BACKSTAGE PASS ITEMS: Crazy Crowd Sound Effect Machine, Groupie Face Stickers, Rock Stadium Flooring, Rock Stadium Wallpaper, Rockerz Electric Guitar, Souvenir Poster, Stage Light Lamp, Stadium Security Headset, Touring Trunk
    ROCKERZ VIP ITEMS: Base Case Closet, Fog Machine, High Heel Piano, Keyboard Raised Stage, Laser Light Show, Rising Platform, Rockin’ Diner Booth, Rockerz Fireworks, Rockin’ Diner Table, Stadium Sound Board, Stadium Speakers, VIP Tour Bus
    DELUXE ITEMS: Golden paths, deluxe tapestry, Wondrous Wall Chandelier
    WHEEL AND GAME PRIZES: Medieval Bear Tapestry, Balloon Dart Hat, Elf Patrol Goggles, Monkey & Monkey (Show) Poster
    So I made this wish list a little bit bigger with more items I needed. After it posts my trade list will come. LT

hershey111

hello lamb! If you have not got the balloon dart hat yet.. I have it. what would be offer?

LambTyler

Hi cuddly fur! For the display I can trade the fireplace and chick plushie if you want. LMK, Lamb

LambTyler

Hi Hershey, I don’t need the balloon dart hat anymore, sorry! LT

cuddlyfur1

Lamb- I have the Deepwater Dubloon Display. I am interested in the yellow chick plushie, wildflower headress, and the deluxe starry slumber fireplace. What are you offering?

markg97

Hay Tyler, I have the Elegant Egyptian Vanity if you need it, and I was so close to getting you a Terra Cotta Table (It was a Thanksgiving Day rare) but the person left before I could say yes to it and I couldn’t find another person that had one, and I was wondering if you could tell me which theme is the Bed of the Pharaoh bed come from? I like the Bed and I gotten two offer for them but every time we say yes to the trade the person leaves. and I was hoping to get both for a friend and I. Sorry to trouble you with my problems anyway See you around W.W.

LambTyler

Hiya Mark! I do need the Egyptian vanity! What did you like from my list again? I will tell you if I still have it and let you know some values. And thanks for your effort for the terra cotta table, its really ok. I might not even need that one anymore, I will check. The bed of the pharaoh is also from the Egyptian theme. And trust me, you really aren’t troubling me with your problems! I would be happy to help any time. LT

markg97

Hay Tyler, Thank You for the information on the Bed and hearing my problems, Okay about the items I like they where the Purple Christmas Tree, Cocoa Basket Bed, the Cinnamon Bun Bed, or the Superhero outfit (if you still have the Christmas Tree i’ll add to it, if the values don’t match up or try), Okay those are the items I like let me know if any of those work for it. Okay See you around W.W.

LambTyler

Hi Mark. Unfortunately I don’t have the items you want anymore. I am going to post updated lists sometime, so you can check those out. I don’t want to disappoint you though, so maybe I can offer something that isn’t on my list. The value of the Egyptian vanity is around 21 000. Do you have an updated wish list anywhere? Maybe I will have something off of it. Please let me know. Thanks, Lamb

markg97

Hay Tyler, It’s okay I understand about the items, I don’t have a updated wish list (to much I like and not sure what to trade for them), I’ll wait for your wishlist and see what you have. So i’ll hold on to it (for now) and when your new Trade list comes out I’ll see what I need. Okay See you round W.W.

LambTyler

If you are saying you don’t have a list cause there’s it to much, I wont take that excuse ;) Just give me a list of anything, I’m sure I have something!! Please let me know, I might want to send you a Christmas gift anyways! Lamb

markg97

Okay Tyler, since you asked this is the list of stuff that I’ve been trying to find for awhile, the Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain (Easter Egg Grand Prize), the Vampiress Costume (Full Purple and/or Red), Vintage Glam (Full), Sailor Suit Dress, Purple Christmas Tree, and Bed of Pharaoh Bed, if these are out of range or to rare I’ll understand and send the Elegant Egyptian Vanity for free, it’s not a problem. Okay See you around W.W.

LambTyler

Hey Mark! Thanks for the list finally! LOL. I can trade the full glam outfit for the vanity if you want. You are talking about the news one right? I know it doesn’t really sound fair but the values are approximately the same. And I will try to get some of those other things for you for Christmas! LT

markg97

Okay Tyler, the trade sound good to me (i’m starting to understand value) and yes i’m talking about the new one from January , so send first and i’ll send over the Vanity once I get the first package. Okay See you around W.W. and Thanks for everything

markg97

Hey Tyler,I sent the Vanity so when you get it send over the Vintage Glam outfit (full). Okay See you around W.W.

LambTyler

Ok Mark. When I get on I will send the glam outfits. I am not sure if I have you added on both accounts but if I don’t it will take two days to send the outfit. Enjoy! LT

markg97

Hey Tyler, Not sure if you have added me to your other account what’s the username of that account? If you didn’t send it it’s not a problem I don’t mind waiting. Anyway See you around W.W.

LambTyler

Hey Mark. My other account is Bobblon. I will send the last piece today. I am going to be gone this weekend, so I will talk to you probably Monday. LT

markg97

Hey Tyler, I got the last piece of clothes Thank You for all of them, and no I didn’t get your friend request to your “Bobblon” account I just have your main account “Bubblon” Okay See you around W.W. and have a great weekend and Talk to you on Monday

Atomton

Hi Lamb, I have the white tiger cub plush WKN’s prize. I got it at the trading table today. Would you trade it for the santakinz carosel, magnificent menorah, or the polar plunge snow globe? Or all 3. I don’t know the value, however I bet you do. I sent you 2 coupons and the wallpaper you wanted. I am also interested in your dessert window and ambulance. But I need Christmas Items the most right now. Thank you Lamb, I am looking forward to trading again.-Atom

LambTyler

Hey Atom, I am a little busy right now, but I will send some stuff later. LT

Atomton

Hey Lamb, do you have any extra CDTC items or Christmas Nic Nacs from the W-shop? If so, could you please send? I am not sure about values as I didn’t look them up. I don’t believe I have anything else off your list at this time. TYVM, you, DF, Jami, and Gold are my best friends in Webkinz World. Would you be in the need of Marshmellow seeds? The value is 45,000 and I am looking for retired exclusives. Do you think I will be able to get something cool with it. DF says no because it was offered recently but WI said they retired June 2012 making it have a value of 45,000. What should I do?-Atom

Atomton

I traded for the Shell Racer a PSI I lost when I didn’t know PSI’s were cool in my first month. I posted what I would like for the cub I sent you, however it is no biggie if you don’t have anything. Thanks for everything Lamb!-Atom

LambTyler

I sold a couple of my psi when I was younger because I needed kinzcash. I got them back though. I must have been so silly then LOL. LT

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.